Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great place for kids became a great place for a holiday party

My children are grown so I would normally not visit Imagination Station, but I toured the facility... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Toledo_Tooleman
Toledo, Ohio
granddaughters favorite

pleasant way to spend a day with the grandchildren, large variety of activities for various ages... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
megan j

All reviews all ages science center dinosaur exhibit gravity room high wire water area body works science activities hands on activities kids and adults whole family rainy day few hours a lot of fun interactive exhibits parking garage cosi
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

A great museum with so much to see & do. My seven year old spent most of her time learning about & tinkering with building circuits. We bought a membership (only $67 family with teacher discount.) & are excited to return.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We absolutely love this place! Every time we come to town we make sure to stop by. Heck, I would go even without my 4 year old ;-) haha! We (somehow) timed it up on a day that was not busy and let me tell you, that is the absolute best time to go. No lines and no crowds makes it so much more enjoyable. We had probably visited every exhibit 3 times when we were on our way out and they had started the live chemistry show. I am not sure the guys name who was putting it on, but he was young and had darker features (hair and eyes) and was absolutely amazing. It was just me and my 4 year old son and he didn't miss a beat! He was just as enthusiastic and informational as if he had a whole room of people there. He rocks and definitely deserves a shout out! He even let us help with the last experiment!

My only complaint is the extra admission charge for the dinosaur exhibit. My son was so excited and wanted to see it but not for double the admission price, sorry!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I met up with a friend's family here (they came from Cleveland and I came from Detroit). It was a perfect meeting spot for us having young children. The cost is reasonable and the activities kept the young busy for hours. There is a small cafeteria there-also has reasonable prices. A nursing room is also available for breastfeeding mothers. This place may be a germaphobes nightmare because everything is hands on...bring those wipes and hand sanitizer!

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Dpeshl
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! This place is great for the whole family! Lots of hands-on activities that spark science inquiry. It has exhibits about sound, electricity, magnets, health and nutrition and much more! Teachers can get in for free with their teaching badge or paycheck stub! A must see! Great for field trips too!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

As a teacher, I love to see young people wanting to learn, trying new things, takings risks and discovering how things work! They often remember and apply what they learned at the Imagination Station. The "hands on" activities increase their interest. :)

Date of experience: April 2017