Review Highlights
Highly Recommend- fun for individuals, groups, families

Reviewed 3 September 2018
Ashley M
via mobile
Tubing the Great Miami River

Reviewed 27 June 2018
ericasmom1
Pleasant City, Ohio
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Today was our first time at Adventures on the Great Miami and we would highly recommend them. My husband and I took our two children in one canoe.

There were tons of staff members there to assist and guide you on decision making. It was a pleasant surprise to see the owner walking around assisting his staff and customers when we arrived and when we left for the day.

The canoes were in beautiful shape. With the suggestion from the owner we also tied a tube to the back of our canoe for the kids to enjoy. This was a big hit! The river was a peaceful oasis and very clean (even at all the little pit stops). The water was perfect for canoeing and swimming. It had areas where it was deeper for a better swim and little rapids where both children and adults enjoyed getting in the water to sail down the river.

There were a number of spots to pull off to take a break, enjoy a swim, skip rocks, take in nature. There was not an ounce of trash to be found.

We saw a bunch of wildlife and the kids especially enjoyed that.

It was nice to be able to bring our own cooler and a few snacks for the trip.

Our children were not big enough for the rope swing but my husband certainly enjoyed it.

We all enjoyed the HUGE slip and slide as well.

It looked like you could really make an entire day trip there with the different things you could do. We saw people pack things for a picnic and other groups were playing corn hole.

We had been to another local canoe place last year and we felt the price difference was worth it today.

Next time I think we will try the kayaks. We were also impressed with how equipment they were for a big weekend holiday rush and how efficient they were with getting everyone out on the the water!!!

Thank you Adventures on the Great Miami. We forgot we were in Miami County for a bit there...what a wonderful family day getaway!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

On Friday, June 22, me & 20 of my lady friends went for a tubing adventure. We had a blast! Everyone working was very helpful with our group. We even went down the large Slip & Slide. Jake was especially kind to us!! We highly recommend this river tubing adventure.

2  Thank ericasmom1
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We had not canoed before, and many of the younger group kayaking looked like they were much more experienced than us, so I was a little nervous. But things went really well. Staff are quick to load everyone up and you are on the water in no time. Helped us get the canoe in the water and also when we returned. Not giving it a 5 though, because when we went to leave, someone had parked cars blocking us in. We could have gotten stuck there for a LONG time waiting for others to return. So be cautious of where you park. Other than that, great trip!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

It was a great day to canoe and we had a great time. Even too the dog along!
I found their cost to be a bit high.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had a wonderful experience on the river made all the better by this business. It was a Sunday afternoon and very crowed, but the wait was short and was handled professionally. The employees were very experienced in handling the crowds and in no time we were on the river. Very Friendly also, was invited to have wings after returning.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Our family had a great time kayaking out of Adventures on the Great Miami. Great staff and friendly owner Chris have created a jewel along the river. They have a lot of other activities as well with rope swing, slip and slide, and primitive camping. Can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Great afternoon spent here on the river floating, paddle-boarding, rope-swinging and sliding down the hill. Owner (Chris) was extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I took my teen girls tubing and this is our first time to this place. Very nice staff and the place is family friendly. The rental price is reasonable and it was a great experience. Saw tons of different colored dragonflies along the river, even napped for a few minutes while tubing. This is a great place to take your kids if you're looking for a cheap but fun water adventure. On top of that, they have this huge slip and slide on a hill (looks fun but it was more fun just watching grown men slide down lol), a couple of ropes near the water for the kids to enjoy, and even a short slide that slides you down the river all at no extra cost. You can bring your own food and its a family-run business. There are younger crowds camping that day and they have primitive campsites avail. The only thing I do wish is that they have a rinse station and maybe a changing area. Overall will definitely come back to this place.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I will say it a little secret treasure! Campsites on river. Nice kayaks and canoes! Brought around firewood for us! Was great

1  Thank Michelle Z
Reviewed 17 July 2015

I can not say enough good things about this company. They were friendly both times we used them and we couldn't have been happier.

1  Thank Solitare S