All reviews stay at la quinta big boy bob evans room was clean we've stayed pool and hot tub easy access great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful very nice hotel nice stay pets lq interstate pillows dayton tipp
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Clean, friendly, and a great breakfast. Staff is overly friendly. Quiet at night and a safe location. Appears fairly new or well maintained. Marked my map to stay here again when in the area. Would not change a thing.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ruby_General_Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Nick,

Thank you so much for the great review!! We are so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. We are in the works of a complete remodel and look forward to seeing you again when it's finished.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I would like to give a shout out to Maryann and Brennan at the front desk! From check in to check out they're aways outstanding! Hotel is under construction, so I'm looking forward to whats to come. I stay here 3 nights a week and can see the progress taking place. My room is always clean and fresh.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ruby_General_Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you so much for the great review Ryan!!! I will pass along to Brennan and Marianne the shout out!! We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Pool has not been functional my last three stays. Housekeeping was slack in cleaning room and making bed. Staff still took tips, but didn't rectify the lack of service. Renovations of rooms resulted in loss of services-no phone, no wake-up

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ruby_General_Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Ivan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience with your stay. I apologize that your stay wasn't what you had expected. I will speak with my housekeeping about the issues you encountered. Again I am sorry for the inconveniences you occurred with your stay.

I hope you choose us again when our remodel is complete.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

we only stay at LQ locations traveling to and from Florida. Some are better then others this one is very good. We look forward to next stay. We also found many places to dine very near by which makes this a great place to stop

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Robert,

Thank you so much for the great review!! We are so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you again!!!

Ruby Courtright
LaQuint Inn & Suites
Tipp City Ohio

Reviewed 18 April 2018

OK motel, room was clean but property was under renovation. Breakfast was lacking, coffee was pretty awful, didn't taste like coffee. An alarm clock in the room would have been nice, luckily my smartphone has alarm functionality!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ruby_General_Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

I apologize that your stay wasn't what you expected. Anytime there is any kind of an issue you should let us know so that I can get it taken care of right away. I hope that you choose to stay with us again when our renovation process is complete. Again I apologize your stay wasn't a good one.