“Awesome pizza”

Corrado's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Although the locals have a thing for DiCarlo's pizza I find that Corrado's is the best pizza in town. We had folks in from NY and ordered several pies (which are very large!). They asked where I got them because they were so good and similar to NY style pizza. Yes, Corrado's is the best pizza in Steubenville!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I absolutely love Corrado's chewy crust. Their regular thin pizza is wonderful, but their deep dish thick crust is really where the value it at- eat one slice and you're full, vs eating 2-3 of the regular crust slices and you're full (at least for me). So the thick crust pizza feeds more and lasts longer while being impossibly fluffy and delicious!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Family owned place with large pizzas with a great price. They have a lot of options and are very quick and friendly.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Corrado's Pizza is really a full service, sort of, Italian restaurant located in the Fort Steuben Mall outside of Steubenville, Ohio. I first discovered it by accident when I moved to Steubenville in 1999. There are a myriad of pizza selections available every day either as whole pizzas or pieces. I believe that taste has memory, and when I sat down to sample a piece years ago, I noticed that it tasted exactly like the pizza I had in Philadelphia where I grew up. Yes indeed, it was. One of the owners told me that his family moved here from Lancaster, PA, a city only about 30 miles west of Philly. So, yes, every trip to Corrado's is a trip home for me. By now, I consider myself a "regular," and I'm anxious to sample other offerings. Unlike many other pizza restaurants, Corrado's does not home-deliver anything; rather, one has to drive out to the Mall to enjoy it. The trip is well worth it if one wants a truly excellent product.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Corrados is in the mall and is the best pizza in town hands down. You can't find pizza like this anywhere!