“Awesome pizza”
Review of Corrado's Pizza - CLOSED

Corrado's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Although the locals have a thing for DiCarlo's pizza I find that Corrado's is the best pizza in town. We had folks in from NY and ordered several pies (which are very large!). They asked where I got them because they were so good and similar to NY style pizza. Yes, Corrado's is the best pizza in Steubenville!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I absolutely love Corrado's chewy crust. Their regular thin pizza is wonderful, but their deep dish thick crust is really where the value it at- eat one slice and you're full, vs eating 2-3 of the regular crust slices and you're full (at least for me). So the thick crust pizza feeds more and lasts longer while being impossibly fluffy and delicious!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Family owned place with large pizzas with a great price. They have a lot of options and are very quick and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Corrado's Pizza is really a full service, sort of, Italian restaurant located in the Fort Steuben Mall outside of Steubenville, Ohio. I first discovered it by accident when I moved to Steubenville in 1999. There are a myriad of pizza selections available every day either as whole pizzas or pieces. I believe that taste has memory, and when I sat down to sample a piece years ago, I noticed that it tasted exactly like the pizza I had in Philadelphia where I grew up. Yes indeed, it was. One of the owners told me that his family moved here from Lancaster, PA, a city only about 30 miles west of Philly. So, yes, every trip to Corrado's is a trip home for me. By now, I consider myself a "regular," and I'm anxious to sample other offerings. Unlike many other pizza restaurants, Corrado's does not home-deliver anything; rather, one has to drive out to the Mall to enjoy it. The trip is well worth it if one wants a truly excellent product.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Corrados is in the mall and is the best pizza in town hands down. You can't find pizza like this anywhere!

Date of visit: September 2015