All reviews room was clean front desk staff was friendly hampton inn next door public areas biscuits and gravy ironing board great place to stay free breakfast enjoyed our stay pleasant stay great room would stay again hot breakfast flat screen tv parking lot yogurt
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We enjoyed our overnight stay. We travel with our cat and the room was clean, Internet worked well, quite at night and breakfast was more than adequate. I asked of a loyalty card when we checked out. Plan to use more Red Roof Inns next travel season.

Room tip: My husband who doesn’t usually leave a tip did put some money in the envelope that was left on the desk. Since she would have to clean up some cat hairs!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Inn. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice - clean - good breakfast - nice parking for your pickup towing a trailer with harley - good visit all in all - convenient next door to several restaurants - breakfast was the normal stuff but nice and hot - eggs waffles etc....

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The room was clean and a good size. Enjoyed our stay and will stay there again in the future. The staff there is very helpful and friendly. Comfortable king bed. Even had a small couch with ottoman. Very comfortable room!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a good stay. Was here to see family. Only complaint was elevator and hallway smell like smoke. Staff very friendly and efficient. Room was clean and quiet. I'd stay again. Good place for the money

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I do apologize for the smoke odor in the hallway and the elevator. We will be sure to address the issue you mentioned to better serve our future guests. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff was very helpful and friendly, room was clean. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, eggs were rubbery and biscuits were hard as a rock. Very little selection, so don't stay here for the free breakfast. Pool was closed the whole time we were there for painting, which was disappointing since there was nothing on the website about this.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Christine C
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018