Red Roof Inn Springfield
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
US$ 85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

USA Inn and Suites(Springfield)
US$ 63
Priceline
US$ 142
US$ 121
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleansmelled like cigarette smokepublic areasstaff was friendlylocal hotelsfree breakfastother hotelsdecent breakfastgreat place to staynight staybiscuits and gravyenjoyed our staypleasant staygreat roomvisiting familyhot breakfastfridge and microwave
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The room was clean and a good size. Enjoyed our stay and will stay there again in the future. The staff there is very helpful and friendly. Comfortable king bed. Even had a small couch with ottoman. Very comfortable room!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Inn. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a good stay. Was here to see family. Only complaint was elevator and hallway smell like smoke. Staff very friendly and efficient. Room was clean and quiet. I'd stay again. Good place for the money

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I do apologize for the smoke odor in the hallway and the elevator. We will be sure to address the issue you mentioned to better serve our future guests. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff was very helpful and friendly, room was clean. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, eggs were rubbery and biscuits were hard as a rock. Very little selection, so don't stay here for the free breakfast. Pool was closed the whole time we were there for painting, which was disappointing since there was nothing on the website about this.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine C
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Amber at the front desk was very helpful. Gave us information about a great local restaurant. Answered questions about breakfast. Se was very nice and friendly. Room was clean and nice. Public areas were also clean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Inn. I will be sure to share your positive remarks with Amber. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at this hotel numerous tines. Normally is one of my favorite red roof inns. On a busy night the weekend management refused to let us have our free redicard night. The young lady at the desk was very nice. They had 3 rooms available. She said I need to call my manager and make sure it is ok. So sad he refused to give us our earned free night stay. This manager locked me outside once and almost did it again when I was taking my dog out to potty in Feb. 2018. No way to treat a repeat customer who never leaves a mess. WE HAD TO DRIVE TO NUTTER CENTER RED ROOF INN FOR OUR FREE STAY!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my apology for not accepting your free night certificate on the night you came in however, the 3 rooms that were available were all suites as you were informed by my front desk agent. As per Redicard benefits for free night certificate they are only valid on standard rooms and it will not allow us to bill suite rooms and our system won't even allow us to redeem a free night using a suite room and that is the only reason we were not able to accept your free night. If not we are here to serve our guests and we are always going above and beyond to serve our Redicard loyal guest. As for the locking out, I do not recall any incident locking any guests outside as it not acceptable behavior for anybody at our hotel.