USA Inn and Suites
US$ 106
US$ 85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 107
US$ 121
US$ 112
US$ 87
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

US$ 116
US$ 106
US$ 108
US$ 105
US$ 79
US$ 72
Red Roof
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 142
All reviewsroom was cleanwifibedsmicrowaveinterstate
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. Upon entering the hotel it smelled of cat pee. When we got to our room it smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. There were stains all over the furniture and the light didn't work. We went to complain and they changed our room. However there were blood stains on the matress. Staff said "this is where the locals come". We didn't even stay more than one hour.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

For the price it was completely sufficient for what it was needed for. The sheets and bathroom were clean and while it was a bit dilapidated, the staff was helpful. Staff member Dev in particular checked me in early and helped me get back into my room when i forgot my key. One point, don't expect much from breakfast. that was the only real disappointment

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Location was a former Super 8 and is badly in need of a remodel. The carpet is worn out, and I had to accept a smoking room. The halls just reek of smoke. There are missing ceiling tiles in the hall. Booked for 3 days, but owner would not let me cancel the last 2 days. The bathroom is ok, but the hot water does not work in the shower. TV remote did not work. Logging on to internet is obtuse. Bed and a/c were ok. Breakfast is juice, coffee, cereal, prepackaged Danish, but no protein: eggs or yogurt. Owner and staff were friendly. Place is worth maybe $40 a night, and they charge double.

Room Tip: smoking section reeks of smoke. go elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 654gus99
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This struggling hotel had electricity, A/C, wifi, cable tv and breakfast that consisted of bagels, packaged danishes, coffee, tea, cheerois, Raisin Bran, jelly and cream cheese. Jessica welcomed us at night (10:45) and the two morning guys didn't even acknowledge our presence.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Easily the worst place I've ever stayed. I stayed there because it was the only place available - I drove across the country and at 2 AM or so I was really tired so I stopped at the closest exit that had lodging. I checked in and immediately fell asleep. I looked in the bathroom in the morning and saw a used blue washcloth hanging over the shower and a dirty rag (looked soaked in urine) in the bathroom. Needless to say, I did not shower. I just high-tailed it outta there without even calling the front desk. The photos below speak volumes! Filthy, disgusting hovel. I plan to ask for a refund.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo