All reviews room was clean wifi beds microwave interstate
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. Upon entering the hotel it smelled of cat pee. When we got to our room it smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. There were stains all over the furniture and the light didn't work. We went to complain and they changed our room. However there were blood stains on the matress. Staff said "this is where the locals come". We didn't even stay more than one hour.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dflay
Reviewed 17 April 2018

For the price it was completely sufficient for what it was needed for. The sheets and bathroom were clean and while it was a bit dilapidated, the staff was helpful. Staff member Dev in particular checked me in early and helped me get back into my room when i forgot my key. One point, don't expect much from breakfast. that was the only real disappointment

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Location was a former Super 8 and is badly in need of a remodel. The carpet is worn out, and I had to accept a smoking room. The halls just reek of smoke. There are missing ceiling tiles in the hall. Booked for 3 days, but owner would not let me cancel the last 2 days. The bathroom is ok, but the hot water does not work in the shower. TV remote did not work. Logging on to internet is obtuse. Bed and a/c were ok. Breakfast is juice, coffee, cereal, prepackaged Danish, but no protein: eggs or yogurt. Owner and staff were friendly. Place is worth maybe $40 a night, and they charge double.

Room tip: smoking section reeks of smoke. go elsewhere
Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank 654gus99
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This struggling hotel had electricity, A/C, wifi, cable tv and breakfast that consisted of bagels, packaged danishes, coffee, tea, cheerois, Raisin Bran, jelly and cream cheese. Jessica welcomed us at night (10:45) and the two morning guys didn't even acknowledge our presence.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Easily the worst place I've ever stayed. I stayed there because it was the only place available - I drove across the country and at 2 AM or so I was really tired so I stopped at the closest exit that had lodging. I checked in and immediately fell asleep. I looked in the bathroom in the morning and saw a used blue washcloth hanging over the shower and a dirty rag (looked soaked in urine) in the bathroom. Needless to say, I did not shower. I just high-tailed it outta there without even calling the front desk. The photos below speak volumes! Filthy, disgusting hovel. I plan to ask for a refund.

Room tip: Avoid at all costs!
Date of stay: July 2017