See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Location was a former Super 8 and is badly in need of a remodel. The carpet is worn out, and I had to accept a smoking room. The halls just reek of smoke. There are missing ceiling tiles in the hall. Booked for 3 days, but owner would not let me cancel the last 2 days. The bathroom is ok, but the hot water does not work in the shower. TV remote did not work. Logging on to internet is obtuse. Bed and a/c were ok. Breakfast is juice, coffee, cereal, prepackaged Danish, but no protein: eggs or yogurt. Owner and staff were friendly. Place is worth maybe $40 a night, and they charge double.

Room Tip: smoking section reeks of smoke. go elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 654gus99
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This struggling hotel had electricity, A/C, wifi, cable tv and breakfast that consisted of bagels, packaged danishes, coffee, tea, cheerois, Raisin Bran, jelly and cream cheese. Jessica welcomed us at night (10:45) and the two morning guys didn't even acknowledge our presence.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Easily the worst place I've ever stayed. I stayed there because it was the only place available - I drove across the country and at 2 AM or so I was really tired so I stopped at the closest exit that had lodging. I checked in and immediately fell asleep. I looked in the bathroom in the morning and saw a used blue washcloth hanging over the shower and a dirty rag (looked soaked in urine) in the bathroom. Needless to say, I did not shower. I just high-tailed it outta there without even calling the front desk. The photos below speak volumes! Filthy, disgusting hovel. I plan to ask for a refund.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017

rooms were newly renovated neat and clean good continenal breakfast, and nice and friendly workers.excellent prices. quite place! close to all the restaurants and other stores to visit. right off the interstate>
close to the state park
all around excellent place!

Room Tip: all around excellent place to stay!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

For $55 + tax, the room was clean, all the amenities such as AC, flat 55" tv, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer (not that I need one), etc. It's right off I-70 so it's a good place to spend the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo