“Incredible Getaway”
Review of Getaway Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Bloomingville
Getaway Cabins
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I just moved to Ohio from California and was having a hard time adjusting. It's hard to beat the ocean and lack of humidity that California brings. :) But then I found the Getaway Cabins and spent the night there. I remembered, when I was there, many of the things I love about Ohio. It's beautiful, clean, private, cozy, relaxing...I can't say enough about it. It was perfect! I advise anyone who is looking for a relaxing weekend, or a place to stay while they discover the many adventerous activiites in the area, to choose Getaway Cabins. You won't regret it!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Honeybee Hideaway. It was the perfect size for two people. Also, I typed in "...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Our June anniversary stay was just as relaxing and trouble free as our Valentines Day weekend. We stayed a the Honeybee Hideaway: Private, clean, affordable. Although it was great to be alone, Hawking Hills offers so much to do that next time we're bringing the kids . . . Well, maybe.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We had reservations for July 20 and July 21, 2012. We are getting married on July 21st at Upper Falls. I had cleared my mom and immediate family coming to our cabin on Saturday for a couple of hours to help me get ready for my WEDDING!! I was told that was fine and to let them know how many people and number of cars. I called to tell them yesterday (July 16) the count and number of vehicles. I was told that was okay. About 10 minutes later I received a voicemail telling me that this was not okay and that I could only have 2 people there. I have more than 2 members of my immediate family...mom, sisterS, grandmother! We cancelled our reservation and luckily found a cabin that is even better!! I was told different things by 3 people at Getaway Cabins. HORRIBLE customer service. I have told everyone that I know about my experience. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone!!!!

Room Tip: My tip is to choose another location! DO NOT use getaway cabins.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank megan h
TheNiff, Owner at Getaway Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

I am happy that you were able to find another facility with policies that more closely met your needs for your special day.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We have been there twice for a weekend, it's really nice cabin. We were in the cabin #24. There were two bedrooms with one big bed in each of room. main room is connected with kitchen. Electric fireplace, hot tube, satellite tv, no AT&T coverage :-), pet/kids freidly.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank radimsenk
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My husband and I were married the day before we arrived at Getaway Cabins(5/20/12). We stayed at the Shawnee. It was the most amazing time of our lives. It made for a perfect honeymoon. Everything from the hot tub to the bed of roses that was waiting for me. Thank you for memories that will last a lifetime.

Carmelita and Chad Wendling

11.8 km away
Cherry Ridge Retreat
Cherry Ridge Retreat
#1 of 3 in New Plymouth

Been to Getaway Cabins? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK