Getaway Cabins
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in South Bloomingville
See available hotels
Hocking Hills Resort(South Bloomingville)
Budget Inn(Logan)
Steele's Motel(McArthur)
Relax Inn(Lancaster)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshocking hillshot tubfire pitback porchmain officegas grillfox runpeace and quietanother cabinwooded areaperson cabindvd playerlocal attractionscedar fallsnice cabinno cell phone servicewhispering woods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We have been there twice for a weekend, it's really nice cabin. We were in the cabin #24. There were two bedrooms with one big bed in each of room. main room is connected with kitchen. Electric fireplace, hot tube, satellite tv, no AT&T coverage :-), pet/kids freidly.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank radimsenk
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My husband and I were married the day before we arrived at Getaway Cabins(5/20/12). We stayed at the Shawnee. It was the most amazing time of our lives. It made for a perfect honeymoon. Everything from the hot tub to the bed of roses that was waiting for me. Thank you for memories that will last a lifetime.

Carmelita and Chad Wendling
Navarre, Ohio

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carmelita_wendling
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My fiance and I stayed in the Sunflower Chateau for a weekend in early June. The Sunflower is not huge, but is very cozy and the perferct size for a couple. We found that it had all the amenities we could possibly ask for (towels, dishes, cooking utensils, etc), and was immaculately clean (not just clean for a cabin). The deck, grill and hot tub were amazing, and we spent almost all of our time out there. We saw many deer, racoon and even made friends with a cat and her new family of kittens.

Everything about this cabin was relaxing and peaceful. It is the closest cabin to the office, just a 200 yard or so walk. However, it is definitely far enough away that you still feel as though you are alone in the woods. The back deck looks out into a beatifully secluded wooded ravine. I was suprised to find that the cabin offered WI-FI, which was nice as we could stream music on our cell phones (little to no cell reception in the area, I have Verizon).

Overall, we couldn't have been happier with our experience. Feel free to message me with any questions you might have!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ColumbusBuckeye
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I love going to Hocking Hills for the summer time. We find Getaway Cabins to be one of the best down there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Ladybug cabin last weekend and it was great. The cabin was small but it had everything we needed for two people. The cabin had a small kitchen and a deck with a hot tub. We were only there one night but had a great time. The cabin was very clean. We arrived after the office was closed but they left our information and keys at the office so we had no problems getting in. The check out was very easy also. We will definitely stay at the Getaway Cabins again. The only downside was that there were very few places to eat around, though that was expected when we decided to go to the area. The staff was also very helpful before arrival.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple