“Average Nails It”

Applebee's
Ranked #39 of 55 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I ate here last night and had a mixed experience. I was seated right away OK but it took quite a while for someone to take my drink order. When it came, the lady told me someone else would take my order. After a pause, a nice young girl took my order and did a good job of bringing me the food and the check as I had to get moving to play a concert nearby. The place seemed to have an ambiance like a VFW with the bar in the middle and it seemed a little unclean. The menu is not very friendly to a vegetarian as almost everything was meat related. I did order the salmon with garlic mashers and green beans as sides. Portions were small, but that is probably due to having the caloric content on the items now. It tasted very good and the sauce on the salmon was very tasty. The beer selection was little limited so I could not get a dark beer. Since none wee on tap, I had asked for a bottle of Negra Modela and they were out-a bad sign for any restaurant as items listed should always be there. It was OK, but that is pretty much it.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Quickly seated during a busy lunchtime. Expansive menu options at a medium price range. Disappointed in the lack of vegetarian options. I was able to order the spinach and artichoke pasta...and deleted the grilled chicken. It was very tasty, but I was still charged full price even without the chicken. Good service.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

On the one hand, Applebee’s in Sidney, Ohio is your standard, run-of-the-mill sit-down restaurant chain restaurant, with a fairly standard menu and prices.

On the other hand, if you keep your eyes open for specials, they do sometimes have some unique fare to offer at special prices.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with my daughter on our way through to Kentucky. Half the tables were empty but dirty. The manager took our order, brought our drinks and dinner. Our waiter never did anything. Food was good but with the exception of the Manager the staff was lousy.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Called in for lunch. We were promptly seated, and the waitress was pushy for a meal order even though the place was not really busy. Food was nothing to write home about for the price. There are plenty of eating places nearby which offer better value for money.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK