“Valentines dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for Valentines Day dinner with my husband. Food was fantastic, service was great. Pam waited on us, will ask for her again. Very nice atmosphere, little high priced for what you get. Will go back again though.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was in Sidney for work and I wanted to eat somewhere nice, so I searched and found The Bridge. It was great! The wine list was elaborate and the entrees all looked so good; it was hard to pick just one. The waitstaff was excellent. Next time I'm in Sidney I am definitely going back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in downtown Sidney. The food is great and you cannot go wrong here. Whenever my company entertains clients this is always our first choice, and to date we have never heard a disgruntled voice about this place. I personally love the appetizers and steaks.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The Bridge is the most upscale restaurant in Sidney, Ohio. It serves food that leans toward fine dining with prices to match. The food is good, and the atmosphere nice, as well.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My friends and I meet here once a month. The happy hour prices and appetizers are a great value. New appetizer menu is wonderful. Must try place.