“Great piece of history and excellent hot dogs and root beer”
Review of B & K Root Beer

Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2016

This is one of those perfect places that remind you of when you were a kid and just wanted a great hot dog and root beer. This is the place to go for that.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I really like coming here when I'm in town, I like the shredded chicken sandwich , hot dods are really good here with there sauce. abest Root Beer around!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

So how many of us had parents who took us for a mug of root beer and they brought it to you in a glass mug. This place takes me back. So turn back the clock pull up and roll down the window and wait for your car hop to bring you that nice glass mug of root beer. I also like their shredded chicken sandwich. I just made myself hungry, time for a car ride.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

spanish hot dogs and root beer with all the toppings are an excellent buy we got there bargin special 6 hot dogs and a half gallon of root beer .

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Spanish dogs are always a good twist on a Coney. Root beer isn't too bad.( I'm more of sweet tea drinker, which is also pretty good here.) Worth a stop.

Been to B & K Root Beer? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK