“Great food”

Skyline Chili
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Sharonville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Impromptu because of train but we were not disappointed . we were there almost at closing didn't realize it but we had nmo idea

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Any time I find a Skyline restaurant I want to stop. The 5-way chili is great! So are the coney dogs. There are other items on the menu but I've never tried them. The service is quick and efficient. We were in Sharonville 5 days and ate at Skyline twice. Yum!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We heard that Cincinnati was the chili capitol and Skyline was one of the best places to have it at.

Wasn't really expecting the restaurant to be a fast-food place, though it would be more like a diner. But it is a fast-food place complete with a drive through. Anyways the service was good and the staff friendly. The food was interesting and good. I am glad that we tried it but it just seemed to lack the quality that I expected, perhaps I had higher expectations. Worth a try if you have never had chili on spaghetti before.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

You have to try Skyline when you're in the Cincinnati area. This chili is definitely not Texas-style - Texans would never put cinnamon in their chili! - but it's a truly unique flavor. Try it - you'll be glad you did. (Skyline hot dogs are also very good.)

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Most of us have eaten chili or chili soup, as some of us say. I had been wanting to try "Skyline Chili," and that is what I ordered. My husband ordered a loaded chili bowl, which was chili with beans with shredded cheese. We decided to split a cheese coney dog. I was surprised by the chili's totally different, unique taste. For starters, the meat was ground smaller, not like the typical hamburger in usual chili, and there were no beans in mine. It tasted as if it was seasoned with spices, possibly cinnamon and ginger. I then read it was made with a family's secret recipe that had been handed down from generation to generation to generation of the Lambrinides Family of Kastoria, Greece. Nicholas opened his first restaurant in 1949, overlooking the Cincinnati skyline, hence his family's tradition continues in America.