All reviews the thirsty pony laser tag check in was quick pizza bowling kids fun park causeway arcade ages
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!! We booked through Hotels Tonight, and the pictures are not even close to the actually condition. There were red, rust colored blood stains all over the bedding. And pee stains. The whole hotel reeks of old cigarettes. The glass door to the hotel rooms is zip tied opened, so safety is an issue because this location is not in a good neighborhood. We were running late to an event and booked at Great Wolf Lodge. We called Quality Inn for a refund on the road and the manager said she wouldn’t issue one unless we were there to physically walk through with her. I told her I left the sheets open with the stains easily visible, but she told me she wouldn’t enter without me beside her? I’ll leave the pictures for proof. This place is deplorable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

When we first pulled up I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure if it was a hotel or restaurant or bowling alley. Pleasantly surprised spacious room great staff excellent customer service.
The rooms do need to be updated!!!!!
Literally 5 minutes away from Cedar Point. Great breakfast and Steph taking care of the breakfast always made sure there was plenty of food. For free breakfast and free Wi-Fi the price was right considering it was so close to all the attractions.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DJ P
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel for families! We stayed while a trip at Cedar Point. Check the hours for the indoor Waterpark before you go ( opens at 4PM) our trip was one night and the Waterpark was already open.worked out well for us. It’s small but great For kids. There are two water slides that go outside and in (Covered slides) very fun! They also have a outside pool. It’s heated as well. The fun don’t stop, they have a bowling alley, restaurant, arcade and laser tag all connected. The room was very clean. It’s not brand new but we had no issue. If you need everything perfect stay at new hotel, for the price it’s great. They also have a little store with drinks and medicine if needed. Free breakfast which included waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, cereal, fruit and more. The only thing I would change is in order to get to the Waterpark you have to go outdoors to get to get so bring a towel and shoes. Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I was in town for a media event at Cedar Point and this was a cheaper option. I've never stayed here before, but had lived in the area some years before and had an idea of the property. It was exactly as I remembered it, average. The staff however were not average. Very friendly and a minor check-in issue (due to pre-paying with Travelocity) was handled well. Absolutely no complaints about the staff at all.

The property and room was, as alluded to, average at best. The hallway had a mild odor to it, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. To me, that's not an issue.

The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the room as whole was clean. The bathroom was clean and roomy enough for me. There were plenty of towels and toiletries, but traveling solo doesn't require many.

The king size bed had plenty of pillows and was very comfortable overall. There are plenty of outlets in the room to charge electronics and such. There are even some USB ports available. No complaints on outlets at all.

Overall, I got what I paid for and nothing more. If you need a place to put your head for the night after being at Cedar Point all day, this will work.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank onairjock
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Booked to capacity and i get assigned room 100. Directly behind guest services, under the steps, and a 5 foot hallway to the lobby. Loud doesn't start to describe the sounds in the room. All night long was the pounding of footsteps up and down the stairs.
Never again!