“Delicious food, Amazing employees!”
Review of The 'Que

The 'Que
Ranked #102 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 22
Description: Authentic Barbeque Done Right! Slow smoked meats, and made from scratch sides. Something for everyone, with a southern influence.
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Came in with a large group to eat, the service was impeccable. There was hardly any wait time and the food was delicious and hot! It was really nice that they served the kids first so they were happy, even offered to change the tv to cartoons for them. My husband and I have been to The 'Que twice and plan on returning. Everyone in our group said the food was wonderful. Amy was especially great! I appreciated her so much for everything she did to help make our night a good one.

1  Thank Scott and Katri... S

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I've had BBQ in Memphis, Kansas City, and St. Louis. The food at The 'Que was OK.

I will say this: if you order the two meat platter, you get a lot of food for a good price.

I am a brisket guy. Their brisket had flavor but was too dry. I liked the ribs better than the brisket.

Their house BBQ sauce was tasty.

It's hard to find good/excellent BBQ in Ohio.

I would eat there again though.

scott w, General Manager at The 'Que, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you for your honest review of our food. I would like to let you know that we have been working diligently to remedy these issues, and feel as though we have. We hope you give us another try in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 December 2015

I came into the Que while in town on vacation, Amy was at the register. She was so amazingly nice and went out of her way to make our experience a great one. The brisket was great! My husband had the ribs and he LOVED them! The Mac n Cheese needed more flavor and cheese but the rest was fantastic! Because of the great service we came back in the next day, and once again there was Amy with her beautiful smile! I am looking forward to coming back on my next trip! Good Job to the Que!

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Ordered a brisket sandwich. The beef brisket was tender but not over cooked. Had good flavor. Did not care for the bun, just too much bread, it overwhelmed the meat. Next time I will just order meat and not a sandwich. BBQ sauces were average. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

New place to check out. The brisket was to die for. Glad that the thirsty pony's people were so rude. Will be back and will tell anyone we know going out that way to try here.

Been to The 'Que? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK