“Best Sushi in Town”

Tokyo Rock
Ranked #65 of 197 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I have visited for lunch 6 or 7 times and I have never been disappointed. I typically order a sushi combo. The soup is a little on the beefy side so this past time, I order a salad in its place. The ginger dressing is very good.

The fish is fresh. The spicy salmon roll is a good replacement to the california roll in the combo. The service is friendly and the prices are competitive.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I tried Tokyo Rock because I kept seeing their sushi special ads. So on my next sushi night (every Friday), I took my wife and father. What a mistake. Although the prices were cheap, the sushi was small, fishy, and low quality. I would recommend staying away and going to Small City Taphouse for the real deal!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

You get plenty of food, but it is a bit pricey to me. Service was just okay... Plenty of options on the menu. Where we sat the sun was in our eyes so it was hard to see others at our table and there was no shade on that particular window.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Got the Udon Bowl which is a Japanese noodle soup. Ingredients were not there. The soup was tasty but not I'm used to for an Udon Bowl. The shrimp tempura was tasty fried correctly. The place really is a teppanyaki place. Saw one of the chefs do the show for another family. He was very entertaining. They have a sushi bar but was not allowed to sit there because I was ordering a soup bowl. Place looks new and clean service is very quick and attentive.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Had dinner here couple weeks ago with friends. Very pleasant experience and good sushi to believe it or not. The presentation of the food was really amazing and prices seemed fair. If you like sushi I would recommend this place.

Been to Tokyo Rock? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK