“Unexpected gem :)”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I took a girl’s trip to Cedar Point and afterwards we were starving! We came across this place downtown Sandusky and we were so pleasantly surprised! The food was amazing. I’d never expect such delicious Asian cuisine in a small town in Ohio! I wish this place was closer to me! I highly recommend the food, and they have quite an extensive beer list!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Small City Tap House while we visited Sandusky. We even returned the next day for a second dinner. My 5 year old twins are very adventurous eaters and loved trying everything we ordered. We tried the pho, sushi, appetizer sampler, chicken and vegetables, and seafood in a clay pot. The beer list is of course amazing. Highly recommend and we will definitely be back when we are back in town.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Heard about this restaurant from a car rental service agent at the airport. This was a trip to Cedar Point and we asked about a good place to eat. Decided to visit and we were pleasantly surprised. The prices are reasonable and you receive large portions. The menu had a large variety of choices so much so that it was hard for me to make one selection. Our server, Sarah, was a tremendous help and was extremly attentive. If you are a beer drinker, this establishment makes over 80 types of beer. You will be happy to try several types and according to my daughter, you won't be disappointed. I had a glass of Blufield German wine that was very good. I had a dish with shrimp, rice and onions and a great sauce. We always have an appetizer of tuna for the table and we were not disappointed. Each of my family members (5) said they wanted to come back the next day for dinner becausse the food was that good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

When here on a whim and this place is a gem.. very attentive staff with a menu for everyone’s liking. I had the Spicy Pork Pho, Egg Rolls , Hot and Sour Soup ( best I have ever had).. white had chicken and egg noodles.. the pork was tender and just the perfect spicy and the pho the only critism I can give it that it was massive and could not finish it.. will definitely make the trip back from CLE for another great meal..

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I normally would not give a tap house five stars that does not have a "happy hour." "Small City" has Barry, the bartender, and he tipped the scales to the positive side. 80 plus taps, really good food and Barry. We went there after Cedar Point and would recommend visiting this place to anyone in the area!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Small City Tap House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK