“Best asian food in ssndusky”

Small City Tap House
Ranked #8 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

So my and my old lady and my buddy calvin when over there last Friday . Place very busy but waiter was fast .they help us with beer menu because there are so many choices so we order some beers and we when there just for feel cold ones so we order just big sampler very big sampler lol.can feed at least 4 m and everything was wonderful cook to perfection . But that place have some best beer on area so if you like beer and you are around sandusky is MUST stop by thank tap house i will back my IPA

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I absolutely love small city taphouse. The food is delicious and I have never had a bad meal there since I have been going since they opened. If you are into craft beer they have a great selection. The owner and staff are very friendly. Also, Kha makes a great Bloody Mary.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Let me start like this....absolutely fantastic. The decor is spot on, the space feels very open and inviting, large spacious wrap around bar with nice TV's...the beer selection is second to none in the area in fact its light years ahead of anything in the area. Food is fantastic always fresh, big portions, and very reasonably priced. Simply one of the best restaurants around.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

In local and have been going to Small City since it first opened. Never ever had a bad meal. Food is awesome, all freshly made. And their sushi are all fantastic! Plus, if you're a beer lover, they have the best beer selection around.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

If I lived in Sandusky then I would visit this place every week to try their great beers on tap. The prices are reasonable, and they have a happy hour on Thursdays. I'm not a fan of sushi, but some of the appetizers are cool to try. I don't really visit to eat anyway, I go to sample beers I can't find anyplace else. I just log onto my Untappd app, and sip the night away.

This Tap House is the perfect place to hang out with family and friends and converse. The seating is spaced out to allow private conversations, and the light is just right. Not too bright, not too dark. The owners did a great job!

Been to Small City Tap House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK