“Funky pizza place”

Jack's Deli
Ranked #54 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Not sure what is going on here-half the place is pizza oriented, the other side seems to be attempting to be a fine diner.

Ate on the pizza side. Pizza OK, not outstanding. Beer selection (bottles only) interesting. Service, friendly but spacey.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

My husband and I decided to give his place a try since is was close by to our hotel. i wasn't to sure what to expect since it was fancy looking from the outside. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a man with long hair, he's originally from nearby where i grew up so we struck up a conversation. Very pleasant to talk with. Lots of items to pick from we got the perch sandwich and fries....best ever!!!! we went back a couple days later for dinner, philadelphian and poorboy...excellent again. The gentleman who waited on us that night was very nice as well. We left for PA the next day but couldn't leave without going in for one more meal. Next time we visit Sandusky we will definately be eating there again. Prices are great to.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stopped by here since they were opened later after our trip to Cedar Point. The waitress that greeted us when we came in said to take a seat, look at the menu and then come back up there to tell her our order!!! I asked her if there would be anyway she could come to our table to take the order since we were wet and tired. Then when we ordered, we found they were out of 3 of the things we ordered!! The food was ok but the service was horrible. I write reviews often and this is the first negative review I have ever written. I am hoping this is just a one-time bad night!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Stopped in for lunch before going on to Cedar Point. Pizza is what drew us in. We had a pizza and greek salad. Fresh and delicious! Owner/chef was great to talk to. I would definitely recommend this food to everyone. Best overheard conversation after we ordered a pizza with "fresh Basil." "Go out and pick some basil" as told to his worker. And don't forget to sign the wall before you leave.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here cause I saw quite a few advertisements including their sign out front. First off it shares the same old building as another restaurant. Went in there by accident first, 2nd it was a little confusing cause I didn't know if they had seating or just take out (they do both). I ordered a Perch sandwich which I found a bone in. Was suppose to have lettuce and cheese, no lettuce. And I thought the Perch over cooked. They put my onion rings on my daughters plate and her fries on mine. She wanted cheese fries which they tried to accommodate but was something they obviously had never had ordered before. She wanted a tuna sub, they where out of tuna so instead got a BLT sub which she said was good. Onion Rings where fantastic. Employees where very friendly. Would I stop again, probably not