“Little disappointed ”

Jack's Deli
Ranked #55 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here cause I saw quite a few advertisements including their sign out front. First off it shares the same old building as another restaurant. Went in there by accident first, 2nd it was a little confusing cause I didn't know if they had seating or just take out (they do both). I ordered a Perch sandwich which I found a bone in. Was suppose to have lettuce and cheese, no lettuce. And I thought the Perch over cooked. They put my onion rings on my daughters plate and her fries on mine. She wanted cheese fries which they tried to accommodate but was something they obviously had never had ordered before. She wanted a tuna sub, they where out of tuna so instead got a BLT sub which she said was good. Onion Rings where fantastic. Employees where very friendly. Would I stop again, probably not

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

For some reason this was the only place Around Me pulled up, so we went here. The guy that welcomed us was nice, no problems thus far. Then we had an older gentleman from the back come out with long hair. He initiated a debate about how his pizza is better than any pie in NY. I told him I hoped so, that would be great. I don't think he was amused.

Needless to say I got back to the hotel and ate a few slices, now I'm running back and forth to the bathroom. First time visiting Cedar Point and it's probably going to be ruined.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Looks can be decieving when first walking in. You can tell this place has been around a long time, but it has a certain charm. We had a long day at cedar point and stopped in around 10 pm. The server/submaker April made recommendations on the wings and subs I got the new yorker my husband the ribeye and the kids got pizzas. Everything was delicious and the beer was served with a frosted mug. All in all a great find and will remember to be sure to stop in again.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This place has heart and strives to make a good product. Great subs and good pizza. Fancier restaurant next door if you're wanting a sit down meal instead. Same owner, who is a chef, for both places.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

After a day of traveling we went to Jack's as it was the closest local restaurant near our motel. They were clearly understaffed with only one person working to take orders at the counter while handling carry-out orders. Food was acceptable for the price. Extensive beer menu.