See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife visited this place 20 years ago and it was awesome but we stayed recently and it was even better the staff was clean and the rooms were grand and clean but the room was also having a smell of flowers.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teamfriend21
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Good place to stay, clean rooms and great price. I can stay for a couple nights at half the price of only one night at the Breakers Hotel! My favorite affordable place to stay at in Sandusky, and I've been coming here for 11 years. Great to be so close to cedar point.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2016

this place is horrible. we went in the room and it was barely clean. instantly checked the beds for bugs. didn't see any but when we came back from kalahari they were outside every room fumigating very late when most people were asleep. the doors has cracks in them so the fumes went into every room! we told them absolutely no way we were staying there and they only gave us 1/2 money back.!!!! please do not stay here just think of your kids inhaling those fumes.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ravengirl2008
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My dad and I stayed for one night before a fishing trip. My expectations were pretty low so I wasn't all that surprised. Musty- mildew smell, check. Blood stains on the sheets, check. Trains that pass by every 30 minutes throughout the night, check. We were able to sleep maybe a total of one hour before having to get up for fishing . Should have just slept in our car at the boat dock.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2016

While this motel is not the most modern place, it is certainly a decent place to spend the night. I paid $68 with tax and the room was just fine. The lady who runs the place, Riddhi, was delightful and accommodating. I needed a fork to eat my salad and she had one available, offering me a spoon too. I had to go to the office for ice, but there was plenty available and she informed me that I could have as much as I needed to fill my cooler. The towels were enough for two people, and while the bath is dated, it was very clean. The beds were just fine and I did not see any bugs at all! I would certainly stay here again and I am thinking of coming back for a weekend with my family to explore the area.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 9 with two queen beds. It was a very nice room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business