See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

So to premise this review I am a young rollercoaster enthusiast and this motel is very close to Cedar Point (under 5 min drive), when I first pulled out the first thing I noticed was the "under new management" sign, albeit already missing a number of letters! I was initially greeted by an Indian man who appeared to be the owner but couldn't work the checkin, a lady came to assist and she was very lovely, she was missing a few teeth and as far as I can remember she was originally from the Carolinas and lived onsite (she also was I later found out the housekeeper) . The lobby was full of "no refund" after checkin signs. The room was definitely interesting- the main door had a small bathroom type lock on it (not very secure), the room was dark and musty. There was one functioning lightbulb in the room. The greatest shock was the bathroom, the shower walls were held together with tape and the carpet into the room was soaking wet. I took my bags with me each day just because I was a bit paranoid but had no issues. When I asked after a few days when my room would be made up Miss Carolina advised she would do it whenever I asked, she really was friendly despite it all. I did find out during my stay that there had been a meth bust a few months prior which was concerning. I stayed overall for 5 days, 4 nights. In hindsight I probably would stay in my rental car next time mainly because I'm cheap but also because the motel wasn't great. But hey nothing bad happened, Miss Carolina was friendly and I'm a young Aussie themepark fan who was looking for nothing but a bed. I'd prob spring for the extra 20$ a night and go elsewhere next time.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Undefined
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This place is nasty. My husband took a shower and walked across the floor by the time he got to the bed his feet were black. The headboard was falling off the bed. The walls had something all over them. It was suppose to be a no smoking room but you could smell the smoke in the air and the bed spread had smoke burns in it.
To top it off when we came back for our second nights stay they had rented our room out to someone else....
How bad can a place be? I would suggest you look somewhere else....

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank fjmccoin
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Paid for 2 night's, stayed for 1. We got in late after a day at c.p.
That is the only reason we even stayed one night. I pre-paid, non-refundable on hotwire for two night's, but only stayed one. If you ever decided to stay here you'll know why I choose to leave, even though we had already paid. The pics are of the duct tape and plastic that is the shower wall. Not coffee maker and no cable tv in the rooms. Also sits right next to railroad tracks, trains run often.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank John M
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Me and my husband was already leery about the place when we pulled in less just say we left went to the store came back and the room next to us had occupants who I guess reside there daily so they were sitting on the side walk in chairs chilling with kids playing back and forth pass the door and meth head looking people walking pass our door and window... NEVER AGAIN

• Stayed: October 2014
7  Thank coleswo
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed in Aug 2013. This motel is full of crap. No Phone or Microwave. thats ok.. but fire alarm was not working. no house keeping next day and dirty towels.mattress has plastic cover. Please guys stay out this place.
I wanted to save some money but ask your self is it worth it to save 30 bucks, if you do not have good place to leave on vacation..I do not know why this motel exists..I would ask owner can be stay there..

Room Tip: Rooms were dirty, towels were not clean and no fire alarm working.. no mirowave or phone.. this is crappiest motel i ever been too..
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple