“Good for a great price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Dragon Buffet
Ranked #128 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Small buffet, but food was good, hot and fresh. I didn't like everything, but that's personal taste. It's the same no matter where I go. Service was excellent. Quick and friendly. If you leave there hungry, its your own fault. Includes drinks and dessert. Excellent value for good food.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I read all the bad reviews prior to going but thought to myself.....some people expect too much at a Chinese buffet, how bad can it be? It was the worst Chinese buffet I have ever been to. First, very limited choices. Second, a lot of food that was not fresh. Stale desserts, ice cream that looked like it was sitting for weeks. The most unappetizing fruits I had ever seen. There were four of us dining and no one enjoyed their meal. Steer clear and choose another option. There are so many other restaurant choices in the area.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We were in Sandusky for an overnight stay and want to have an inexpensive but plentiful lunch. This place fits Yost bill to a T. 6.79 for adult lunch 1.99 for 3-5? yo and I think 4ish for older kids. The food was meh, but we were satisfied. Also a plus to support a local business(not easy to do in Sandusky), even if they didn't make much $$ off us. Image we will go again when in Sandusky.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The staff were friendly and accommodating, but the food was not good. The General Tso Chicken had no spice to it,..almost as if it were chicken in tomato sauce. We should have gone with our gut and had Famous Recipe instead.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I am not a fan of chinese food, but this one is something special. They have really delicious food, and what is better you can eat as much as you want just for 7$ and drink for 2$. Beside main dishes, you can get soup, dessert(ice cream included). I really enjoyed the meal, 100 percent recommended :) and dont forget to give tips ;)