“Good food”

Fazoli's
Ranked #39 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stopped after a day at the Toledo Zoo, on our way home. I haven't been to a Fazoli's in a long time. I am glad they started using plates and stainless eating utensils, last time I ate they used a foil pan for the entree. I love the baked Ziti, it is hot with lots of cheese on top in meat sauce that is good. The server brought us out 6 hot breadsticks for the 3 of us. I didn't know we could have asked for more. The salad was small but satisfying.

1  Thank carol9580

Reviewed 17 June 2017

we ate here for lunch they have very good lunch specials. 4 adults for around 30.00 came away full and if you get the meal with refills you can take leftovers for later.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped her for dinner while on spring break. Loved the endless pasta bowl. Food came out hot, they made sure we had enough bread sticks that came hot each time.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I immediately noticed how clean this place was when we walked in. Even after taking the kids to the restroom, I had the same impression. The service was wonderful and the food was good. I mean, it's fast Italian food so it's not going to be 5-stars, however, if cleanliness is important to you, you will love this place. Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Right on their cup it says fast food doesn't have to be grease and burgers, or basically that and it's true. Staff were so sweet and helpful. Food was great we each got the $6 lunch special. We each got a side salad which was a great portion and so were each of our "half portions". I got ravioli with meat sauce, they were great and the sauce had flavor and wasn't greasy. When you dine in bread sticks are all you can eat/want and they are nice and warm and delicious. Would go back there again and again.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK