“Jessica it's Mark ”

Baci Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Junction US250 & RT2
Description: Baci Restaurant & Bar is an Italian fine dining restaurant and nightclub located in the heart Lake Erie Shores & Islands of Sandusky, Ohio. Born & raised in Italy, Carmelo Ruta, Executive Chef, in the kitchen, Baci Restaurant & Bar combines the best of old and new world thinking, to create a wonderful full-flavored and well-rounded menu.
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Jessica was the hostess in the restaurant/bar. The staff were very friendly and attractive. This one's for you Bluffy and Jessica. It's an awesome looking bar with great staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed how clean the establishment was and the service from the bar. Miss Buffy the bartender was very happy and made good drinks. Not to mention the server Jessica was very knowledgeable about the menu as well as friendly. I will be sure to stop by anytime when I'm in the area. Ray Cash

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

At a conference and wanted a place to celebrate a promotion. Baci was recommended, and we made reservations. Everyones food was excellent. With appetizers, salad, bread and pasta, we were full before our entrees were served. They were so good we ate them anyway. A little hard to find the first time, but if I come back to the area I will definitely come back. Also, the wait staff was outstanding.

1  Thank Iris D C
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This was by any means not our first visit to Baci, nor will it be the last but can say for sure---one of the best dinners yet. This has to be one of Sandusky's best secrets as far as a classy atmosphere for dining, attentive/courteous wait staff, and the best mouth-watering food that is second to none in the area. Another big plus for this great restaurant is unlike the chain establishments ---- there is never a rush to get you served and out the door. Instead you need to allow ample time because they are known to serve you dinner in courses allowing time for conversation and enjoyment of each and every part of the dining experience.

For a special occasion it is the ONLY place to go in the area. If you have company from out of town it would be a great place to treat them to which would be sure to leave a lasting impression. Lastly, if you are passing through as a tourist we can assure you there will be no regrets in taking time to enjoy the excellent selections of above average dishes they offer.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The other restaurant we were going to go to in Sandusky was booked so we decided to go here. What a mistake,this should of been our first choice. Unbelievable awesome. What a nice restaurant. Our server was Carlos what a gentleman besides being a great waiter. Thank you my man. I will tell you what we ordered for our entree. I had the Delmonico steak. It was amazing. Cooked to perfection. My wife had scallops they were super. I don't want to tell you everything because I want you to experience it for yourself you will not be disappointed. You are going to get a 4 course meal that you won't believe. All I can say it was unbelievable and you will agree. The drinks were very good also. Thank you Baci for a great 70 th birthday dinner. And to everyone else if your in Sandusky forget the franchise places, DON'T MISS THIS ONE IT WAS AMAZING.

2  Thank RICHARD D
ZPaulReynolds, Guest Relations Manager at Baci Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for your very high praise and kind words. We're glad that the other restaurant was closed and that this led you to us. It sounds as if we've made a repeat customer out of you. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope that we have that opportunity again in the future!