All reviews donuts continental breakfast close to cedar point yogurt eggo waffles light sleeper room was clean railroad tracks hot tub the breakfast area would stay here again min drive ohio bike week around midnight very nice stay coffee maker stayed one night
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have a disability and my family and I stayed at a room that was suited for my needs. There were two double beds. We only stayed for one night after going to Cedar Point. Breakfast was good but didn't stay long enough to use the wifi. My only complaint was the shower. The water pressure was not that strong. After reading the reviews, I was pleasantly surprised at how things went. I will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the first weekend in August & were honestly worries about how it was going to be. There are a number of Knights Inn locations near where we live that are seedy.

We were pleasantly surprised. We ended up checking in kind of late & had no issues. They told us that as long as we checked in before 1am, we would be fine. When we checked in, we were told that they do complimentary check out at noon, which is awesome & helped us to not feel so rushed in the morning.

We didn’t have any issues with room. No bed bugs. The mattress was a little hard, but not bad. The room was clean. There were a handful of peeling paint spots in the bathroom, but that is to be expected. The room smelled a little musty when we first got in, but after putting on the AC it quickly went away.

Considering we paid half of what we would have paid at most of the other hotels in the area, i’d say this was a great bargain.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night, getting in around midnight after a stay at Cedar Point.

Everything was good. Easy check in. Room was clean. Breakfast in the screened in area is... different. But it was stocked nicely. They had a woman refilling and cleaning.

I would stay again. The location is close enough where you could leave Cedar Point for a few hours of rest and come back in the evening.

Didn’t try the pool.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I am glad that we had a 2nd floor room based on the set up of the lower level to the driving path around the area. The continental breakfast was truly one of the better ones. I like the idea behind the items being individually wrapped and the breakfast area. The room was spacious and worked well for the 4 of us.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The price was right. The motel room was very clean and comfortable. The shower was good. No fighting with temperatures too hot or too cold to stand. The continental breakfast had a nice variety.

With a few details this could have been a five star stay. Things like cleaning up litter. Washing down the sidewalk where someone spilled ice cream. Cleaning the steps of the ages old mildew.

Buyer beware of the railroad tracks across the road. No horns just heavy traffic.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple