The local hotels really raised prices for Saturday night. Not sure if it was because of Halloween at Cedar Point or Point Fest but the prices jumped a lot. So, we decided the only thing left to do was to try this place. It's reviews were not too bad. The bathroom had mildew in the grout, there was a dust ring about the perimeter of the carpeted floor. It was definately very simple. The beds were fine. It was fine for crashing just the night after visiting Cedar Point. Breakfast was OJ and muffins. Really, it was only $50 and truly for that price I cannot complain much. The staff was very nice and accommodating with us with an error on the reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer free WI-FI, digital cable including HBO, and a seasonal outdoor pool. We serve fresh coffee from 6AM through 9AM every morning. We are just 2 miles from Cedar Point, across the street from Goofy Golf, and minutes from many restaurants! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Rodeway Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Hotel Sandusky
- Rodeway Inn Cedar Point South
- Rodeway Inn Sandusky
- Rodeway Inn South Sandusky, Ohio