1,304 results
All reviews surf lounge tgi fridays amusement park hibachi restaurant beach activities lake view suite beautiful hotel cedar point the concierge level lake erie beach access early access to the park coffee maker can't beat the location kiddie pool roller coaster worth the extra money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After wanting to stay here the last few years we finally did it.
We did go during "OFF SEASON" as we were not willing to pay the summer time prices.

The hotel itself is very nice but the room's are pretty basic.
This hotel is obviously about location.

All in all it was a nice stay and would return.....just not during peak summer time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Markymark70
TylerK1084, Manager at Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Markymark70,

Thank you for staying with us and submitting your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This property is really pretty and I think if I were there to just stay at the hotel I would of given it a better rating. We checked in around 7:30pm and were given a Lake View - Room 1304 and the couple we were with 1306. Check in was quick and easy. We got to our room and they were nice but small but we wouldn't be in them much but to sleep and enjoy the park. When we walked in we could literally see two boys right outside our window. You can barely see the lake and although the grounds are nice I was really bummed we were put near a seating area right outside our room. The couple next to us felt the same. We were both there for our anniversary. That night we went to eat at the Hibachi restaurant however when we entered and were being seated the chef at the table we were being sat was blowing his nose and then put it on the plate near him. It was so gross we told them we would be going to TGI Fridays. We had a great meal at TGI Fridays and even ate there the second night. They are open until midnight due to the park and guests getting back late. I thought that was nice to have everything open so late. We stayed at the hotel due hassle free parking as well as getting into the park an hour early. We bought our tickets which were also a bit cheaper. The fast past plus was not cheaper and at a ridiculous price. We arrived at the park an hour early and only a few adult rides were open so that was pretty pointless. A lot of the rides had maintenance issues and we couldn't ride them. Perfect weather with no wind so I am not sure what the problem was. Very disappointing! Great hotel however like I said not worth the cost we paid. We will try the campground or one of the hotels nearby next time. It's just not worth it but glad we were able to stay and enjoy what we could.

Room Tip: When picking a LAKE View I would call to confirm. Do Not have them put you in Room 1304 or 1306.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TylerK1084, Manager at Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

sara2579,

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our hotel and I apologize for our lapse in service. I appreciate your feedback as we are always looking to improve our service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just spent our 10th visit on Cedar Point property and would have to say the new look did not help. Our room and a smell to it and maintenance claimed there was nothing they could do about it. Then the toilet would not work and after maintenance work on it twice it still did not flush, although they claimed it did. Having to use the public restroom was really a big inconvenience. My advice is if something in your room seems odd, request a new room. For the money they charge you should not have to live with these types of problems.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen D

Hello Stephen D,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I truly understand your frustration and I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience that you experienced. We aim to maintain the highest standards of service, however, it is clear that we fell short in your case.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the hotel for 2 days and we arrived early and tried to check in and I was told that the room wasn't ready and they would notify me when it is ready and verified my phone so they can text me when its finished. So I have read previous reviews and like the others I never received a notification. We were at the park enjoying ourselves so it wasn't that much of a hassle. When it was after 4 I went back to check in again and finally got the room. Also its a chore to find parking. The should have an overflow area for people that are still enjoying the park so people checking in don't have to search for parking. Overall the room was amazing we got a corner suite and it was very spacious and had a great view of lake erie.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TylerK1084, Manager at Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Thomas B,

Thank you for the kind review. The Hotel Breakers team appreciates when our guests take time to provide feedback about their stay. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during check-in, however, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall.

-Tyler

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a General Manager in the MAJOR branded section I may be asking a lot. $260 a night and I find BASIC cleaniliness areas a FAIL. Management should be ashamed. Guest Service throughout is horrible. Parking is less than desired

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CHRISTOPHER N

CHRISTOPHER N,

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our hotel and I apologize for our lapse in service. I appreciate your feedback as we are always looking to improve.