We have a very nice, updated and clean room. The paint looked recent, the carpet looked new and the bathroom very clean. Not sure of the bad reviews. Maybe not all the rooms are updated. Ours was what we would expect for paying the price we did. The breakfast was good. Eggs, waffles, bisquits, yogurt, juices, muffins, etc. This was the first Comfort Inn with a hallway entrance. We parked right outside our room and walked right in. It was convenient but it felt like a motel. No big deal. Very close to Cedar Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky Cedar Point, we want you to relax and feel at home. Our helpful staff is there to welcome you, and you'll find everything to suit your needs. Inviting rooms are just ahead. ALL Rooms Renovated in 2012! There's nothing more thrilling than a hotel right in the center of the action and here you are literally a hop, skip and a jump away from the main entrance to Cedar Point Amusement Park. Enjoy a well-appointed guest room and hotel amenities that include free HBO and premium cable TV, free local calls and wireless Internet, an extensive and complimentary breakfast and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky/Cedar Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel Sandusky
- Comfort Inn Sandusky
- Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky/Cedar Point Ohio