All reviews outdoor pool cabana bar front desk cedar point room was clean free breakfast nice place to stay would stay here again yogurt hot tub hot breakfast make your own waffles dance competition booked this hotel late check amusement park baci
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I came to Sandusky to visit Cedar Point but the surprise hit was the hotel. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, a game room, a hot tub, a sauna and a Cabana bar for the adults that also serves some good food. They also have washers and dryers for $3.00 a load. A little pricey but worth it if you need clean clothes or dry clothes. The price for the room was spot on. The room was modern and had a fridge, tons of TV channels, wifi, etc. The housekeeping crew really made sure that everything was clean and to our liking. The breakfast was hands down the BEST breakfast buffet that I have EVER had at a hotel. It had everything...including swordfish which was absolutely delicious!!! The servers made sure you liked everything and really took pride in the presentation. I would most definitely recommend the Comfort Inn in Sandusky and I will absolutely stay there again!!! Great job!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ZPaulReynolds, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to let us (and others!) know about your awesome stay with us. Your review PROVES that we go above and beyond to attempt to exceed every guest's expectations. The fact that you state that this was THE BEST breakfast you've ever experienced in a hotel is a great tribute to our management and staff who work tirelessly to deliver an unparalleled experience for the cost--the definition of VALUE. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Been staying here for 10 years. 2 times a year. We can get to Lakeside and Cleveland from here on no time. The have pools, great breakfast bar, clean rooms and staff are very nice. And very reasonable prices

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for being our loyal guest. We look forward to serving your needs many more years into the future!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stayed the night before going to Cedar Point. Checked in late, about 11 pm and had no problems. We had two rooms, attached, both were nice and clean. The breakfast was good. The hotel is much bigger than it looks from the road, which was evident by the large crowd at breakfast. We’ve stayed at many of the hotels in the area, and were very happy with Comfort Inn.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

It's great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to EXCEED your expectations. Come back and be our repeat guests in the future!

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I arrived at the property after a 420-mile drive and quickly realized I had reserved the wrong date through Hotels.com. My mistake entirely. The woman at the front desk didn't say anything critical. She said the hotel was booked, but immediately began looking through records on her terminal. She then went into the back office briefly and returned saying they had a room for me and my family. She did not charge me for any thing additional since I had paid for the previous night in error. Her considerate actions and professional demeanor helped turn what could have been an ugly situation into a good evening for our family. We had purposely booked this hotel because of its restaurant, the Baci, and, once checked in, enjoyed a good meal there.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

We're SO happy we could accommodate your needs and I'm pleased that our staff was responsive and nimble to your needs. We hope this made a great impression on you and your family and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last minute because of problems with our other hotel. It was very nice an clean, staff was very friendly and their is 2 pools 1 In door and 1 outdoor that was pretty cool. We did not spend much time in the hotel cause we were intown for the park, but the breakfast was amazing!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

We're glad we could "rescue" you when you had problems with another hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you do so again in the future!