All reviews cedar point very clean hotel free breakfast breakfast is served breakfast area comfortable beds would definitely stay here again hard boiled eggs exercise room convenient location hot tub king room waffle maker indoor pool sandusky area front desk staff stayed one night
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel îs great, confortabile, nice staff, clean and not very far from the Waterfall!
The price was ok and no complaint from services point of view! The hotel also offers parking.
I would definitely recommend it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great place to stay when visiting the Sandusky area. Very convenient to Cedar Point and all the surrounding attractions. Room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. Very nice breakfast. Was very pleased with room and price. Definitely would stay here again on future visits to the area. Staff was very nice and accomodating! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. Much less expensive than it was to stay at Cedar Point for 2 nights. Would definitely stay here again, the free breakfast could run a bit later but definitely a bonus

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

When I checked out, the attendant knew who I was without looking at my room number or asking my name. I wondered how she did that until she told me that I was the last to check out. It was only 9:00 AM. No wonder the place was so quiet. It was clearly the off season, with few guests, although the attendant told me she was expecting a tour bus later in the day. We got a very good value on a clean room with good beds and good bathroom. I was quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. Front desk was warm and friendly. Quiet and easy to get to Cedar Point. Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Was aware that the rooms are shower only; no biggie, we loved the showers. Great water pressure. Nice big king room with a good desk and wardrobe. Housekeeping was great. Great value when compared to other hotels in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple