“More than a sports bar”

Musketeers Bar & Grille
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Richfield
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I would have to say that this is primarily a sports bar -- lots of TVs throughout the bar and restaurant tuned to various sporting events. Extensive menu and a nice draft and bottled beer selection. It has all the usual sports bar type food, like wings/burgers/pizza/etc., but where it starts straying away is in some of the more inventive entrees. Not often do you get a vodka shrimp spaghetti in a sports bar (and a good one at that) or my shrimp stuffed salmon filet (delicious). If there was a 4.5 stars category I would have used that because it is dark in the restaurant area due to the high, dark-stained wooden ceilings. But because of the food/beer/service/reasonable prices, it gets rounded up rather than down. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We go for a meal after a meeting every month and love our waitress, who remembers what we want to order. The food is fresh, comes out quickly and warm and it's a friendly local place. TV's to watch. We like coming here!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We ordered a pizza online from our hotel room down the street. Drove down to pick it up and took it back to our room. It was hot, fresh, and tasty. Good job!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. I can’t remember the name of the burger, but it had corned beef and coleslaw on it—excellent! The tater tots were perfect and the beer was ice cold. The service was great. I like the low key “dive bar” atmosphere also.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Marjorie was at my side as I walked in a little bit before 4 PM, she was most attentive throughout my visit. The Philly Steak Sandwich was a pure delight. They also make a Bacon, egg, lettuce & tomato BELT sandwich, but that's for another time. My sandwich came with freshly made chips. Altogether with an extra buck for a chip dip it came to $11.00, considering the size of the sandwich, I had no problem with the price. I've paid more for less.