“Best Homemade Ice Cream in NE Ohio”

Country Maid Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Richfield
Description: Closed for the Season Opening Day TBA (sometime in March)
Description: Closed for the Season Opening Day TBA (sometime in March)
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

If you have time after eating this creamy delicious cream take a drive through the CVNP. It's the best summer or fall day you ever spend in Ohio. My favorite is strawberry and chocolate. Butter if you like nuts try the butter pecan. If you really want a treat try some if there old fashioned packaged candies.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I was going to have ice cream here but they where closed. I guess it's not open for the season yet. I was visiting from out of town. I was visiting cleveland but staying in Richfield. I heard nothing but good things about this place.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Visiting Country Maid is a family ritual. Great country setting, great people, and of course, great ice cream. Eat inside or out. Located just outside the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Country Maid also has an orchard with apples, plums, blueberries, and pears.
We live nearby and visit frequently.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Excellent home made ice cream. Worth the trip off the road to grab a delicious ice cream cone or a sundae or even a milk shake! All the wonderful ingredients with a home made taste comes with!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Ever since I was a child my parents would take me here for a special sweet treat on a hot summers day. Now as an adult, I continue to go there on my own or with a special someone. The ice cream is unique to them and its always a pleasant experience. Fun for any age group.