Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Livonia, Michigan
“Rip Off”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Walls are thin, very noisy!!!!! They have jacked my rates up! I have stayed there many times and in 2 weeks they raised the rate 30 dollars and told me too bad!

Stay directly across their parking lot at the Fairfield Inn and Suites!!! Much nicer quiter hotel. And they actually want your business

1 Thank Fishx44
IHGCare, IHGCARE at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Dear Fishx44,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

It is a standard through out the hospitality industry for hotels to adjust their rates to stay competitive in accordance with changes in their area. Rates fluctuate and may increase or decrease depending on business demand.

We thank you for having chosen our Hotel. We take this opportunity to send you our best wishes.

Brenda J.
IHGCare
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 13 March 2012

oh my goodness. i am not a light sleeper or even a busy body --- but the walls are sooo thin in this building you can hear everything --- and i mean EVERYTHING (including all thing intimate between man and woman). Oh my gosh. the door didn't close all the way and there was a four inch gap at the bottom - i put a towel in the space -- but i heard everything in the hall, and across the hall, in the parking lot, in the rooms on either side and at the front desk.

i don't know what other qualities this place has --- because i was soooo distracted by the level of noise in the room. they have issues.

sorry - not going to use this place again.

Room Tip: BRING ear plugs !
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
NYSAILORGAL,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. I would like to offer a sincere apology. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ben J
IHG Care
Land of Pleasant Living
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The highway noise was very bad.... when the shower was turned on in the next room at 530am it made the pipes bang for a few minutes... housekeeping knocked on my door at 745am wanting to come in.... average quality mattress.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East, responded to this review, 8 April 2012
cz75guy,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. It is IHG's goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Columbus.

Ben J
IHG Care
Pataskala, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here last weekend and had an amazing time. The staff was so nice and friendly. I would recommend this location to all of my friends, it was an overall great experience. Thanks for a making our stay memorable!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I stay at this propery every month when I am in town on business. The front desk greets me as though I am coming home. They are wonderful. Rachel does a wonderful job of making me feel welcome. She remembered my name after just one stay. As long as I travel to the Columbus area I will always stay in this hotel!! They are terrific.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
0.7 km away
4.1 km away
Comfort Suites East
Comfort Suites East
#93 of 143 in Columbus

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK