“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Emma Marie's Italiano - CLOSED

Emma Marie's Italiano
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Pleasantly surprised . Great food if your looking for Italian fare and really nice decor and atmosphere. The prices are quite reasonable and the wine list was decent. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 1 October 2014

We first found Emma Marie's in April '14 as we traveled through the area, this month we chose to travel through the area so we could have another excellent Italian meal, Veal Parmigiana , Veal Marsala, Gnocchi and Chicken Risotto have all been excellent, cooked perfectly and by far some of the best Italian food we've ever had. The Victorian home that houses Emma Marie's makes for a great backdrop, intimate and romantic settings can be found there. A full service bar, attentive waitstaff and great deserts (pecan maple cheesecake) round out a great experience. The owner and chef stopped by our table, we were made to feel so welcome, like we'd been coming there for years, instead this being only our second of hopefully many more visits. Being from the northeast where everything is expensive we found our bill for two (appetizers, entrees and deserts) of $56 to be a real deal. We look forward to our next visit, thank you again Emma for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband surprised me today he knows I love historic homes and antiques. Right here in my own little town I was surrounded the beauty and charm in this quaint little Italian restaurant "Emma Marie's". We were greeted with a friendly smiling face belonging to our server for the afternoon "Nina" who turned out to be a real live angel. Nina seated us on the nicely secluded garden patio. My husband ordered one of the daily specials the grilled chicken breast topped with the fresh taste of summer in a mango and pineapple salsa umm umm good I think was his reaction to the his first bite; to set it off it was sided by mashed potatoes and perfectly prepared carrots. I decided to give the burger a try; I was presented with a spectacular looking burger with swiss cheese garnished with crisp greens, tender sweet tomato and the juiciest burger cooked perfectly. We also had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with the owner Emma Marie which was a perfect ending to our perfect lunch.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have lived in this town all of my adult life. I know for a fact if your looking for a class place for a family get together or a event go here. The owner treats you like family. Her staff is on point for everything you desire. We have had baby showers, wedding showers, intimate gatherings. It is just class. I enjoy the food it brings me home to ITALY!!! I have also enjoyed their BURGER NIGHT!! great burgers!!! Prices are fair...check them out good place!

AWHEMH, Owner at Emma Marie's Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

THANK YOU so much for your review as you reaffirm our view toward each and everyone of our customers. Emma Marie and I so much appreciate when we get a response like yours. We always strive to provide an outstanding experience. We will continue to work as hard as we can to make sure everyone has the experience that you had. Thanks Again Emma&Alan

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Being from out of town, we used Tripadvisor to recommend a restaurant. Emma Marie's was one of the highest rated in Ravenna, Ohio. We decided to try it. We were treated as family as soon as we walked in the door. The food was very good. Atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. Our waitress was attentive and informative. Emma Marie(owner) took us on a tour of the very unique older house. We were impressed how everyone wanted us to enjoy our evening out. When we are back in the area, we will definitely return for some great Italian.

AWHEMH, Owner at Emma Marie's Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

It truly was a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and to show off our beautiful historic house. We so much enjoy our rating on trip advisor and try very hard to make sure your experience rates us a five star. We want to make sure we do everything in our power to ensure that your dining experience with us is a great one. So we want to THANK YOU sooooooo much for a 5 star review and hope you'll be able to visit with us again soon. EMMA-ALAN