US$ 192
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 150
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
US$ 148
US$ 144
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 221
US$ 215
Orbitz.com
Bird's Nest Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 178
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to staylodge roomsgolf cartsized refrigeratorcleanest placeplanning another tripthe location is perfectnext yearstayed this past weekendthe main dragclose to downtownwouldn't stay anywhere elseannual tripquiet at nightcoffee makerlindadenny
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The negative reviews on here are EXACTLY why we choose to stay at Harriets House. We have been staying at HH for several years now and have never had any issues whatsoever. If you want a super clean, comfortable, room at a great value, this is the best place on the island. We have been coming to PIB for close to 30 years and have stayed in many places on the island. HH is by far the cleanest, friendliest, most relaxing place to stay. Denny and Linda are very friendly, accomodating, and they certainly do run a maticulous ship. Do they let their guests break the rules / law, act like animals, and destroy their investment? No way. If you prefer that kind of behavior, go elsewhere. I love to party and drink just as much as anyone else visiting the island but when I am done for the evening, I want to leave the party where it is and go to a place where I can relax and sleep well. Thankfully Denny and Linda are on top of things to insure that their guests are enjoying the PIB experience to the fullest. This place is the best kept secret and I have some doubts about writing such a good review because I know as more and more responsible people read this and book rooms, it will just make it more difficult to get reservations in the future.
Cheers to Harriets House!

Room Tip: All rooms are extremely clean and smell nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Dennis R, Owner at Harriet's House & Island Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Boy oh Boy what a review! Thank you for the wonderful, well constructed review. We appreciate the fact that you enjoy the Island and "party like a responsible Rock Stars". Linda and I have been coming to Put-In-Bay since we were kids and love this Island and the many things to do while visiting. People like you make our jobs fun and exciting.

Denny and Linda

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The wife arranged it all for my 40th. I had no idea what we were getting into. Never been to Put In Bay. Got there w no issues. We were welcomed by the owners daughter. The place was perfect. It's big. VERY clean. Tons of room for our group of 7. The owners were great. They were the equivalent of hotel staff. Accommodating/ welcoming/ checked on us when we crossed paths. We can't wait to go back!! Probably going to make it an annual trip. Fingers crossed that Harriet's House will be available. Oh, and it sits a half block or so from the main drag. PERFECT spot to be. Quiet at night but a very easy walk to the action. Didn't need/ use a cart. Thank you Linda and family!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay at the suites after spending 9 years at the islander inn for our annual college reunion. BEST DECISION EVER! They are comparable to the other hotels with bigger and cleaner rooms. We had 2 full beds with a pull out sleeper sofa...perfect for all 6 of us. Full fridge & half kitchen too!
Perfect location...right next to the pools and down the street from the restaurants and bars.
They are strict about who is in the rooms, with good reason. These rooms are well maintained and beautiful and you get very personalized service. So when you stay, you must let them know who will be staying in the room. Nothing wrong with that. You can tell a lot of effort goes into their properties.
This was our second year there, and we will be back next year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed at Harriet's House last month and really enjoyed our stay. Harriet's House is very nice, clean, and well taken care of. It's also just a block from all the bars, restaurants, etc. Dennis and Linda are both so nice. Our room was a little small, but very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. They have brand new golf carts for rent, and they are probably the most reasonably priced on the island. Their room prices are also very reasonable, especially considering how nice they are. Probably my only complaint was I couldn't get the free wifi in our room, I had to go over by the office to get on wifi (not really a big deal when you're on vacation!). If I ever go back to Put-in-Bay, I would definitely stay at Harriet's House.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room at the Lodge, which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Harriet's House was a great place to stay. Very close to all the main bars and walking was the way to go for me. I highly recommend this place. You can rent a golf cart from this establishment which was really nice because we did rent one and took multiple rides around the island. I really enjoyed Joe's Place on the outskirts of town. Great food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends