“Very Nice Place and Great Location!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Put in Bay
Harriet's House & Island Suites
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed at Harriet's House last month and really enjoyed our stay. Harriet's House is very nice, clean, and well taken care of. It's also just a block from all the bars, restaurants, etc. Dennis and Linda are both so nice. Our room was a little small, but very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. They have brand new golf carts for rent, and they are probably the most reasonably priced on the island. Their room prices are also very reasonable, especially considering how nice they are. Probably my only complaint was I couldn't get the free wifi in our room, I had to go over by the office to get on wifi (not really a big deal when you're on vacation!). If I ever go back to Put-in-Bay, I would definitely stay at Harriet's House.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room at the Lodge, which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Harriet's House was a great place to stay. Very close to all the main bars and walking was the way to go for me. I highly recommend this place. You can rent a golf cart from this establishment which was really nice because we did rent one and took multiple rides around the island. I really enjoyed Joe's Place on the outskirts of town. Great food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I recently stayed at Harriet's House for a girl's night, and was blown away! We had 10 people stay and we couldn't stop raving about the place. Not only was it walking distance to restaurants, and the main strip, but we were able to rent our own golf carts on site to explore the island further. It was extremely clean, very nicely decorated, and was owned by a wonderful family. I would highly recommend Harriet's House for your next getaway!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Dennis R, Owner at Harriet's House & Island Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and hope you return real soon. Don't forget the Gatlin and Toby Keith concert coming up on the 30th and 31st of August. We still have a few rooms available. It will be the biggest concert PIB has ever hosted.

Denny and Linda

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I stayed in a townhouse with 10 women! WE HAD A BLAST! The townhouse was VERY clean, the AC was amazing, the decor was the CUTEST! It was a very comfortably stay and I was very happy with the owners who were so friendly and accommodating! We had two golf carts which was convenient to have and not have to return, we parked right behind the town house. Our night life, was just a short walk! The location was just amazing, I would stay here every time I visit PIB!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Not what I expected!!! TOTALLY exceeded my expectations. Super clean, updated and well taken care of. The bathrooms all had granite countertops as wells as the kitchen. It was extremely humid and hot during our stay but ALL 3 levels were cool, so the AC worked well which is a plus! Also the golf carts were a blast to drive around and explore the island. Cant wait to come back and I'm going to spread the word.....great place to stay!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
#3 of 8 in Put in Bay
Victory Station Hotel
Victory Station Hotel
#13 of 17 in Put in Bay

Been to Harriet's House & Island Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK