All reviews swim up bar blue marlin golf cart hot tub continental breakfast bachelorette party next year get away great weekend downtown area pool fun island dj bay pib sunday
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Ferry service was suspended to the island due to unsafe weather conditions, we lost our full room rate. We had reservations for 9/9/2018 for one night.

Since check in time was 4:00PM we left home for the 2+ hour trip around 10:30. On our way we called both the Jet Express and Miller ferry.

Miller ferry had suspended trips to Put in bay and the Jet Express was suspending service after the 11:45AM run.

Called the hotel and explained that we would not be able to make the 11:45 Jet Express and was told the only option was to book another day within the next 7 days.

Unfortunately we could not schedule a trip within that limited timeline.

Called Priceline (Booking.com) and they contacted the hotel but were told the hotel would not offer any refund or scheduling options that were longer than one week.

Very disappointed customer.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bdouglas2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The room was called a "pool view balcony" The "balcony" is just a walkway to your room. No chairs or table. This was the only room available due to my last minute booking. If you don't like VERY LOUD music from 10 AM to 9 PM don't get it ever. We got lucky in a way. Friday was ok weather so the music played and played and played. The lucky part was the weather got so bad that the pool wasn't used Saturday or Sunday so the music didn't play. We are mid 50's. not old but we do like a nap between morning drinking and afternoon drinking. A nap on Friday was NOT an option.
The staff was pleasant and efficient. The room was clean and had plenty of towels and toiletries Golf cart rental on site seemed fair. The carpet should be replaced. The beds and pillows were good and comfortable.

Room Tip: Get a room AWAY from the pool. The music is way too loud and never takes a break
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at this hotel despite the negative reviews on Trip Advisor and I’m glad we did. The staff was very great. The room was clean. The pool was a definite party spot with a swim up bar (BONUS!). The hotel offers golf cart rentals for $60/ a day. The hotel was in walking distance of the “downtown” life.

Downsides: the pool bar closes at 7. The lobby had a definite mildewy scent and a funky odor by the pool area.

Would we stay there again? Yep, sure would. All in all, we had a great time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I have stayed at the hotel two different times for 'girls trips.' Once we had a regular room with two beds, the second time we had a one bedroom suite. The hotel is clean, they have vending and ice machines and a nice lobby. The staff is friendly. The pool area is nice but can be overcrowded. They play very loud music all day. There is a bar that you can swim up to and it also has seating out of the water and serves light food. This hotel is good to rest your head but do not stay here thinking it is deluxe. If I traveled to Put In Bay again I would stay here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Stayed in room 104for a two day get away on Put In Bay. The hotel location is great! It is not immediately downtown but is within an easy walk to all of the action!! The resort also has a pool with a swim up bar if the walk is just too much for you to handle!! The resort also has golf cart rentals on site if you are truly adverse to walking or have a destination in mind that is away from the downtown area. My room was facing away from the pool area and it was very quiet. There was a little late night hallway noise but nothing that was too concerning. The room that I had was a little small but was certainly fine for my needs as a solo traveler. The breakfast buffet was average but did have great fresh fruit! Front desk help on a couple of issues was excellent, a truly professional staff. I would not hesitate to stay at this resort/hotel in the future!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo