“Very expensive, a bit bland, but goid service”
Review of The Forge

The Forge
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 24
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Breakfast served 8 AM- 12 PM daily. Lunch and dinner served 12 PM-10 PM daily. Serving freshly made sweet and savory crepes, sandwiches, paninis, salads, soups, sliders, flatbreads, tacos and dinner entrees, as well as specialty coffee drinks, beer, wine and craft cocktails.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My family of five got a table inside for a late breakfast. I ordered the Famous Amos breakfast panini. I thought it was missing something, flavor-wise Probably butter. I don't even know if paninis typically have butter, but it just tasted kind of bland. For our family of five, the bill was almost $100 and one ordered from the children's menu. I thought that was pretty expensive. The staff was really nice though and the atmosphere was nice. My husband had the salmon crepe. He really liked it. Overall, I didn't think the breakfast was worth the cost, especially after spending so much to get to the island and renting a golf cart.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Best breakfast and dessert crepes on the island!!! We go every time, plus I usually get a dessert crepe to go as well :)

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We went to Put-in-Bay the last weekend of October when most of the establishments were getting ready to close for the season. The Old Forge was open and their crepes and tea were wonderful. Loved the historical decor too. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Best thing we ate on the island and the wait staff are awesome! We ordered the truffle fries on a whim and were absolutely amazed! We're world travelers and this dish is one of the best ever. The crepes were very good as well. The balsamic reduction is really good as well. Beautiful building, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Absolutely love everything about this restaurant! This includes the concept of all things "crepe", whether savory or sweet, the atmosphere, the friendly and informative customer service and very responsive wait staff.

1  Thank karengD6448FY