“a simple candy store”
Review of Candy Bar

Candy Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Put in Bay
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Put-in-Bay we offer a delicious variety of handmade chocolates, fudge, saltwater taffy, ice cream and over 500 kinds of candies!
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I guess you would say this is your typical candy store for you to get your candy fix. I did not get anything this stop.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Candy Bar is located next to the Carousel near De Rivera Park. We looked around the shop which featured several varieties of candy and fudge. There was also a collection of Put in Bay ornaments, T shirts and collectibles. Lots to see

CandyBarPIB, Manager at Candy Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for stopping in and reviewing our shop. However, you may have mixed us up with the shop next door also. We do sell candy, fudge and chocolates but we do NOT sell ornaments or collectibles. I believe you may have been in the Carriage House.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Totally Awesome! Lots of blast from the past. You name it they got it. The cotton candy machine was instant sugar high. My boys could not get enough. Most of staff very friendly.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for fun nostalgic sweets from every childhood era. A must stop on the island! They offer great snacks and homemade sweets as well. From chocolate covered pretzels to Swedish fish they have your sweet tooth covered!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

great little mom and pop candy store, I found candy from my childhood, my boys got harry potter jelly beans and my husband walk out with a bad of jelly babies ( a must for any dr who fan) something for everyone, fun, colorful and pretty reasonably priced for a tourist town