“Celebrating Mother's Day & My B-day”

Put In Bay Cameo Pizza
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed at the Commodore Resort for 5 nights. I was surprised that Mr. Ed's had bought Cameo and we could order it right there, that made it so convenient to take it back to our room.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018

It was a very hot day when we stopped in to Cameo Pizza.
The ladies that we encountered when we walked in were not only nice, but rushed water to us super fast because of the heat. We ordered two pizzas and they were very, very good. The prices seem high compared to general pizza locations in northern Ohio, but the food and service were very good during our visit. Toppings and sauce were flavorful.
Cameo is certainly far superior pizza-wise to Frosty's in town.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We ordered Cameo the first night as we were both pretty tired and didn't want a sit down dinner. The crust is thin and the sauce is really good - not too sweet - and it wasn't so overloaded with cheese. The only question I have is why cut it that way?!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza was pretty good. Got 2 large to-go and we were not disappointed with the pizza. Good taste, staff was friendly, and toppings were good. Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because it cost $43 for 2 large pizzas! One pepperoni and one pepperoni and sausage, $43! I’m glad it was good pizza or I would have been mad. If you don’t mind expensive pizza, it is great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Best pizza I have ever had. System for drunk eats is great. Our crew ordered two. Went back for two more. Whole bachelor party agreed pies were bomb

Date of visit: June 2018