“Get the perch fish ”
Review of TJ'S Smokehouse

TJ'S Smokehouse
Ranked #33 of 41 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: They Have A Mechanical Bull Outside.
Description: They Have A Mechanical Bull Outside.
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had a great lunch here. It was good done by our waitress Sydney. I would efiantly recommend the perch fish. I normally dont like fish but this was really excellent.

I try and eat locally when I travel and you never really get disappointed

Thank Rebekah Oakensh... H

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were there during the Toby Keith pre-concert party and the place was packed. The food was great and the music was outstanding - especially Brent Lowry and the Drifters!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great food. Friendly staff. Very fast. All three meals were great. Chef very nice. Friendly bartender.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I think this was the same band I saw this past St. Patty's Day! They were fantastic! Great country bar! Wheelchair accessible. Street parking only, but there is ample space!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Always enjoy TJ's outdoor bar area. Usually good country music to be heard and cold beer to be had. Lots of fun for a group of people.