“Under new management”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I did not eat here last summer, but it certainly should not be considered one of top restaurants on the island. Maybe this coming summer it will turn around.

1  Thank Stephen C

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

After taking the train tour, we stopped here for lunch. We set outside on the nice patio and had a very good lunch. The meatball sandwich was great. The burgers were good too. The lasagna special was excellent. I am sure dinner here would be great too. The servers were very attentive and responsive. We loved it.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Put In Bay restaurant. The Lasagna is the Bomb. Hot and saucey with hint of Oregano. Ask for Marinara Sauce to dip the bread in. My wife had the salmon and she said it was very good.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were there in July. Our Waitress Rachel from St. Louis was the best. Great server, great personality and we loved her recommendations. We hope she returns next summer.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I come to PIB frequently each summer. We have never tried Blu Luna b/c our guests always want Lake Erie fish. Well. We tried it and are pleasantly surprised. One of the top food places on the island.
I had the lasagne! Beautiful presentation, huge serving and it is Yummy! Our server promises us they prepare fresh daily.
Added bonus for our future guests- they have a Lake Erie perch platter!!