Review Highlights

Reviewed 13 May 2014
T-Mac62
New Carlisle, Ohio
No longer in operation

This course closed several years ago, bulldozed to build houses. While it was there it was a fun... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
trybble1
Powell, Ohio

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2015

While it used to be a decent course with quite a bit of play, it is no longer. The owners sold the property which is being developed for single family homes.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Shamrock was a real tight little neighborhood golf course in Powell. It was recently reported in the news that the course was purchased by a developer who was going to put more homes on the old course. As I understand the article, there will be no more golf here. Currently the course is closed.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The course is OK. Very tight. Went here for my son's groomsmen get-together before his wedding. We had five players (two seperate tee times) and were told two different times before we started (by the course pro two ) that it was OK to play together as there were no more tee times behind us. About the seventh hole we were interrupted on the tee box by MIke (real jerk) who told us we couldn't play five (no one had complained) and we needed to breakup.

At 9 we stopped at the clubhouse to get a bite to eat and talk to the course pro. He basically came in and denied telling myself and son that we could play together. I don't like being called a liar and will never play here again.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Average but OK for recreation golf. New holes are OK but need to mature. Staff god. Better than some courses but should get cart paths throughout.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I went in September so it wasn't the best time of the year for golf, but there were geese all over the course which leave "stuff" everywhere, so they should probably try to do something about that. Also, the tee boxes could have been a little less dry. The other slightly annoying thing was that there were two very young kids in front of us (which I'm fine with) except that they were goofing off half the time which made our game go from 1.5 hours to 2. They should definitely get a ranger. Other than that, you get what you pay for.