“Great Cuban Sanwiches”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Powell
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderfully delicious Cuba sandwiches. This is the first time I have had a Cuba sandwich outside of Tampa, Florida. I do prefer mine in what the locals call "Traditional Cigar Cuban". The bread is not pressed. We ordered online and when picking up the order at the restaurant the service was great and the staff very friendly. We will be back to try more. Café is in a strip mall with off street parking available. At this period with COVID restrictions they are not set up for in restaurant dining. They have take-out only.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

A delicious taste of authentic Little Havana. As a former Miami native, I found that Cuban food may not be as spicy hot as Mexican but I find it much more flavorible and tasty. Authentic Cuban sandwich’s, scrumptious pulled roast pork, yummy seasoned ground beef, black beans and rice. Try their Freitas! Desserts include not-too-sweet flan, tres Lethe cake and guava pastry. Also authentic Cuban coffee is not to be missed. Hint: try their guava milkshake for a real treat.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Bread and coffee visit. Always fantastic. Pablo makes great pressed Cuban bread. The coffee is always hot.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 22 May 2020 via mobile

So what happen was..... We are from Miami, FL. and every now and then we crave that Cuban flavor and I was craving a Sandwich Cubano(Cuban Sandwich) I had most of the ingredients except the roast pork and Pan Cubano(Cuban Bread). So we made calls and stumbled across Pablo's Havana Cafe in Powell, Ohio(Columbus) I talked directly to Pablo himself, I explained my situation and he said come on in. When we got there Pablo know it was us and had our situation solved. See I need roast pork to complete our sandwiches and man Pablo pulled his roast pork out the oven gave us a sample....game over. His roast pork is the best I've had besides mine here in Columbus, OH. We also was able to get Cuban Bread also. Pablo gave us a tour of the cafe and we are well impressed. So with this being said I was able to complete us an authentic Cuban sandwich and will be going to Pablo's Havana Cafe for dinner soon so be looking for another review.
Pablo's Havana Cafe also have a food truck available and are open and taking orders as of today.

I highly recommend you try them.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank mr_eddie305614
Reviewed 17 April 2020

love this place! I'm sick of cheeseburgers and fries and all the fast food so my husband and I tried this place. They have great and authentic flavors and very friendly staff! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2020