Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
QualityInn
US$ 142
US$ 137
Home2.com
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Suites(Perrysburg)
US$ 108
US$ 89
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
  • Restaurant
US$ 40
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsping pongpool arealarge hot tubconcierge floorgreat place for kidsfun hoteltoledo areaon site restaurantbreakfast buffetbit datedhousekeeping stafffirst floorbeds were comfortablefitness centerholidomepoolspatricks
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Our son was recently married in Perrysburg, Ohio, with the reception held at the Holiday Inn French Quarter. We were very pleasantly surprised at the updated decor of the room and the comfort of the beds. Coming from out of town, this was very important to us since we spent four days in Perrysburg! The housekeeping staff was impeccable in both their demeanor and cleaning of the room - in fact, I left a pair of pj's on the back of the bathroom door and when I called to retrieve them I was sure I would be told they were not found. But instead, I was told that they had them there for me and would hold on to them until someone could pick them up. This told me that they had a very personal touch.

The food at the reception was delicious - the room was transformed dramatically from morning to nighttime!! Crazy how different it looked - it was beautiful. We had a special request that the piano be tuned for a special song to be played by my son's best friend on their old upright piano and hotel was kind enough to split the cost with us.

Though we didn't take advantage of the pool area, it was certainly nice to have our hospitality room on the first floor so that people could stop in and out and lounge on the sofas and chairs on the first floor. 6

The only disappointment was that there was no complimentary breakfast on weekends. Otherwise, we thank the Holiday Inn French Quarter staff for making an effort to help us in many ways!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The hotel staff was very helpful and the Sunday buffet was stellar. The rooms were well appointed and comfortable and the only negative was the chlorine odor due to the indoor water park. It reminds me of summer, so not too bad.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, choose a room that does not open onto the water park/dome.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank docmicdvm
Reviewed 18 October 2011

So I was looking for a nice place to stay in the Toledo area. I went through a whole bunch of options but all of them were rated fair to middling on TripAdvisor, so instead I went the route of asking friends who lived in the area. They recommended this hotel, and they did not steer me wrong. It was clean, well-maintained, and the in-room hot tub was, well, great. It's close to a lot of amenities including supermarkets, and it's in a reasonably good area too. I'm usually really picky about hotels, and other than the fact that large parts of it are oriented towards families (most of those features are useless to me as a solo traveller) I could find nothing whatsoever to fault. Well, except for the drunk women running through the hall screaming at 2 AM, but can hardly blame them for that.

Room Tip: Get the room with the hot tub. It was $10 more for me and was very much worth it. Also this hotel is in three different sections - some of the rooms face out to the lounge, some to the atrium, and some are more normal rooms that don't face out to anything but a hallway. If you want quiet you'll want the latter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank duskglow
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped us with anything we needed. The hotel was packed and had a few parties booked at it. We did have some noise issues due to a wedding party but it was resolved very fast. Room was very clean as was the grounds of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Been stopping here for years. Rooms are just average to small but overall facility is very nice. Two separate indoor/outdoor (swim under glass) pools- one reserved only for adults. Large indoor hot tub and another small outdoor pool gives plenty of options. Family indoor/outdoor pool tended to be VERY noisy with water basketball hoops and flying balls. Kids had a ball but hard to sit poolside and "read a book" there. Attendants were vigilant. Ping pong tables, pool tables, and a somewhat run down game room added to the excitement in the New Oleans looking holidome. Separate holidome area near adult pool was more conducive to families playing cards or board games. If travelling with a group, this place is ideal to spread out and socialize.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family