“Good not great ice cream”
Review of Fiesta Charra

Fiesta Charra
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fiesta Charra has been serving authentic mexican cuisine to the City of Oxford and its visitors since July of 2002! We have a huge menu with many dishes, drinks, and desserts. We have a bar with drink specials from Monday to Thursday from 11am-9pm. Walk-ins and call aheads are welcome. If you don't feel like leaving your house, no problem! Just call us up and place an order and we will deliver hot, delicious food right to your door. Delivery hours are every day from open to 30 minutes before close. We also accept MU bucks.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The was average mexican food, but at a very decent price. The service was very fast. You know you are in a college town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is pretty good and on par with what you would expect for a good Mexican restaurant. I definitely would recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant offers your average Mexican fare. However, I usually order Arroz con Pollo at Mexican restaurants and it automatically comes with tortillas, their's doesn't.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The service was very fast and the food was tasty. The floor was sticky which always turns me off on a place. I know it was at the end of a busy Saturday but it’s hard for me to look past that.

I ordered the fajita quesadilla steak. Very good tasting. The tortilla shell was rather small to what I am used to when ordering quesadillas. I thought the menu said 10” but it was more like 6”.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Chips were fresh, salsa was very good. Food was all very good. They were out of horchata which was disappointing