Baymont Inn & Suites Oxford
Courtyard
US$ 97
US$ 86
Hotels.com
All reviewsbagelsstaff was friendlywaffle makerfirst floorking suitenice stayfree breakfastmicrowavewhirlpoolrepaircampus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
mrsmorris1229, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon arrival I was given keys to a room someone was already in. The main amenity I needed during this stay was wifi, which I was informed on arrival was not working, my main reason for booking. The desk agent that checked me in was friendly and helpful - the only thing making this a 2 star review, rather than one. Terrible nights sleep, or lack there of, people fighting and yelling in my hall and outside throughout the night, tried to call front desk repeatedly with no answer. There were also stains on my sheets. I would not choose to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your Feedback. I would like to apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our Wi-Fi was down for a couple hours, but we quickly had a Tech out and fixed the problem promptly . My sincere apologies. We were not made aware of any problems with other guests during your stay. Employees are here 24 hours a day to assist with any guest concerns or issues. Please reach out to the property directly and I would be happy to assist you further regarding your stay with us.

General Manger

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Your front desk is awful. There was only 1 person there that was somewhat accomodating. I told my wife we will never stay there again. Noone was even at the front desk when I checked out. A lady apologized but then went outside for a cigarette.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our staff is here 24 hours a day to assist with any guest concerns. We typically only have one Front desk person scheduled at a time, however we do have Managers, Housekeepers and Maintenance daily as well. Our Guests are our number one priority and should never feel as if we are not doing everything we can to accommodate them. Please reach out to us directly so I can better assist you. 513-523-2722
Best,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Rooms are decent. Breakfast offers very little options. We were disappointed the pool and hot tub were not working the last two times we were there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your Feedback. Providing the Best Hometown Hospitality Experience for Our Guests is Always Our Goal. We are under Renovation, but happy to report that our pool and hot tub is back up and running! We have upgraded all pool equipment and would love to welcome you back at a discounted rate for you inconvenience. Thank you for being patient with us while we do the necessary improvements to our property.

Reviewed 23 February 2018