Comfort Inn East
US$ 123
HIExpress.com
US$ 126
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 54
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurteggs and sausagestate parkstayed one nightvisiting familywill stay there againport clintongreat place to stayfridgerefugespillowsohio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2011

Nothing exceptional about this place. In the summer you'd probably not want a room facing the outdoor pool. Breakfast was nothing special. There are many fast food restaurants within walking distance. You're only about 2.5 miles from Tony Packo's on Front Street. It was a pretty good value for @ $65.00.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2010

The room was exceptional.  Everything in the room was there including microwave, refrig, hair dryer, iron and board, safe.  I was impressed with how nice the room was and how close the inn was to stores and restaurants and close to freeway exit.  Service was very friendly and informative.  Continental breakfast was enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelogue_10
Reviewed 9 August 2009

Two days for business and all that remained were jacuzzie rooms, so it was more room than I needed. Room, linen, and bathroom were very clean ( and I'm particular about that), although the motel is not brand new. It was also quiet. I had special delivery Fedex while there, and the manager was most helpful by calling me immediately on my cellphone, while I was on a job site, to inform me that my package had arrived. Her staff had a similar helpful attitude.
A well managed clean motel with eateries within walking distance. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Traveling with small children, this hotel was something of a disappointment: the area was loud, the hotel guests were loud, the hotel was undergoing renovations, and we were given a not-yet-renovated room woefully needing repairs. The price was reasonable ($80 for two queen beds) and the continental breakfast passable, but of the four hotels we visited on our drive across the country, this is the only one we wouldn't recommend. Friendly staff, but difficult access: no valet carts and entrances some distance from our room. The proximity of the hotel to Maumee Bay was nice, and the park was an enjoyable evening visit after such a long drive.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2009

We got a suite, and had a very nice stay. JUST LOVE the pool area! It's actually surrounded by grass, which my 15 month old loved! He hates the water, while my 5, 8, & 10 year olds loved the pool, I could actually kind-of relax & let him play with toys in the grass (without burning his feet) & lay in the sun to read a book, while the other kids played. I just loved this. The room was great for the money, & the staff was just awesome! So friendly & down to earth. Our housekeepers were THE BEST! They could actually speak ENGLISH--which I know sounds mean, but hello?!!, have you ever stayed at a hotel where they can actually understand you?! Not me in way too long! There is a K-Mart right next door to pick up stuff & overall I just thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I'll be back!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family